Thursday, December 15, 2005

When Clubbing Becomes A Daily Fixture

Oh my God. Can someone just kill me right now. Fuck the fact that I'm blogging okay. I've been staring at Microsoft Word and my research materials for the past hour. After 1 hour, I have concluded that I am suffering from writers block. -slaps forehead- No I am not surfing the net neither am I talking to anyone on MSN.

What the hell. I'm still stuck where I started. Another 1,000 words to go. After not writing essays for almost 3 years, my ideas are not as fluent as before, in short, I'm rusty when it comes to writing GP like essays. It is already 2218 hours and I am already feeling sleepy, thank God I didn't take my cough mixture or I would have just knocked out completely. Argh. I will force myself to start at 2300.

Doesn't help that at the back of my head I'm going "Zouk or MOS? MOS or Zouk?" like non-stop. See the problem now is, I have invites to We Love House at Zouk tomorrow but Ryl just asked if I wanted to head to MOS tomorrow cause she has invites for me. What the hell please. I cannot decide ar!

Zouk because I haven't done We Love House for quite awhile already and I'm itching for some good old house music (side effect of not Zouk-ing Out therefore missed out Armin Van Buuren spinning live).

MOS because it is Ministry Of Sound hello you nut head. I've been dying waiting for them to open and instead of attending the pre opening party with Marilyn I am at home typing one too many blog entries and suffering from writers block for the educational trip paper.

Headache ah. I still can't decide cause if I do MOS, I'll have to fly Tau Kee and Tau Pok's kites for Zouk (and I have to collect the invites personally at Zouk) but I want to MOS. Actually there is a solution. I could Zouk and MOS! ((: Okay, that is not going to happen. At least I think it won't.

I am going to face the same problem on Saturday. Zouk for Deep Dish? HRC? MOS? And God knows what other club that pops into my plans. My life now revolves around clubbing. Every Monday I ask Tau Kee, so where are we headed to on Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat? -.-

Crazy please. For the past month. I've been clubbing at least 3 times a week without fail (sometimes 4 times a week). Every single week.

With Christmas and New Year's Eve around the corner I'm might just suffer from a mental break down trying to decide where to go. DJ Pippi at Zouk on Christmas Eve? Zouk's Mambo Jumbo at Expo on NYE? Many more to be mentioned when I start facing the problem of deciding. -pulls hair-

*update: 2302 hours.

Okay. Problem settled. Ryl can't do MOS tomorrow because Ritz needs her to render her services to them till 0200 hours then she's heading to Zouk. Lol. So Zouk it is. Hello We Love House. -beams-

*update: 0504 hours.

OMG. I'm finally done with the damn paper. FINALLY. Yes! After the 2 project meetings tomorrow, it is officially the holidays! PARTY TIME~ -bounces around-

"Pop that booty."

No comments: