Friday, December 16, 2005

Party Starter

I'm your venus, I'm your fire, your desire.
I heard a rumour, they say you've got a broken heart~
Woah~~~ Square Rooms~~

Okay. I am mad. YES! No school till next year! Actually not exactly cause I'm going to Sentosa for Consultancy Project Management on Wednesday then back at TP campus on Thursday to do SPSS. Okay fuck it. I am too HAPPY now to be bothered.

Oh my God. So happy. Sooooo happy. I can't wait to mambo again next week and the week after. Love in the first degreeeeee. Okay. As you can tell I'm fucking happy that school's out. Though there are still projects to be completed but at least no lessons for 2 whole weeks. Wheeee~!

Actually I so want to mambo now but its not a Wednesday. So I am mambo-ing to all my mambo music at home. Don't even try to imagine how stupid I look but I'm too happy to care. Plus, I'm alone at home. ((:

We Luv House later. Yay! Don't really wanna do MOS after all. Its going to be hell packed. Lala. Time to get ready to change, then head to the grandma's for dinner, then Jac's picking me up and driving me to Zouk. Lala. I love being chauffeured around. ((:

No comments: