Saturday, December 17, 2005

I'm Good

Zouk was good! Rather Phuture was good! Lol. So I cheated okay? Spent 15 minutes at We Luv House and the rest at Phuture. Its not my fault that no one wanted to We Luv House with me right?!

Jac picked me up and we drove to MOS. Omg. The place is so fucking crowded. It was only 2130 and the queue was already terrible! Thank God I chose to Zouk instead of MOS because I wouldn't enjoy myself with the huge crowd.

Drove down to Zouk after and collected my invites. Speaking of which, next time I have invites I'm just going to keep mum about it and only tell those I'm bringing along with me. Phone couldn't stop ringing because people were bugging me about the invites which got me pretty pissed.

Saw so many people at Zouk despite the fact that I saw even more at MOS. Queky was so sweet, she gave me a surprise by not telling me she was going to be there. Its nice to see your best friend after 2 weeks because FYP has stolen my best friend away. ): Nicole Mok, Erin, Denise, Manda, Rachel, Tau Pok, Tau Kee, Maira, Jac, Andrea Ng, Ryl, Seaweed, Leslie, Bryan and I cannot remember who else were amongst the rest I saw or were at Zouk.

On my way to school today, a thought came into my mind. Someone I think Rick, ever mentioned that I am too much of a flirt. Like wtf. Seriously I don't think so. I just like to keep my options open when I am single. Okay maybe I do flirt a little but no harm done. I'm single and unwanted so what else do you want me to do?! Its not as if I flirt when I'm attached. I'm a true believer of monogamy okay.

I am such an angel. I only had a sip of Bourbon Coke, Heineken and Vodka Orange. I've had enough alcohol for the past month. Okay, I take that back. The question in my head now is, MOS or HRC or Zouk tomorrow?! -headache- I'm going to sleep on it.

"I'm good with or without you"

No comments: