Saturday, December 17, 2005

Each Time

Each time I end up at a club. I ask myself what I am doing there.

I am so eff-ing bored at home. I cannot believe I am planning to stay home on a Saturday. I know I mentioned going to MOS/Zouk/HRC/Momo but as of now plans are cancelled. -mumbles- No MOS/Zouk because I am broke. No HRC and Momo because Tau Pok and Tau Kee doesn't like either respectively. BUT WHY?!

Everyone has been raving to me about MOS. Thanks. Really, thanks. Argh. Marilyn darling who's on VIP list (Since when isn't that Queen on VIP everywhere?!) raves about the music but insists that she's loyal to Zouk. Now Marilyn is telling me about The Retro Room at MOS. -.- THANK YOU AH. Make me feel like a moron for not going down on Wed, Thurs and yesterday though there were invites for me. Lol. I miss you my Glam Queen. Mambo on Wednesday with Lil Ryl yeah?

I figured out why I club excessively. Firstly I'm obviously an alcoholic. Its the 2nd best thing on earth next to nicotine. Secondly, dancing makes me a very happy girl. I kinda miss the podiums at Zouk and Chinablack now. Thirdly, I'm a night owl so I guess it beats staying home letting my mind run my life. Maybe its the only way that I know how to deal with the emptiness in my life for now.

My life feels like nothing. Its just all about clubbing, clubbing and clubbing. Its become, Andrea IS clubbing. Someone pick me up from this mess I've made of myself.

I'm out to Spinellis with Maureen. Then maybe HRC. I fucking hate fickle minded people.

I want to Zouk. DEEP DISH. I can't fucking believe I'm missing them tonight. Fuck.

"I don't know what it is but it seems she's got me twisted"

No comments: