Sunday, December 18, 2005

I Heard A Rumour

HRC was a little boring, music was bad tonight. Maureen and Tau Pok were damn high after 2 glasses. Both equally lousy but it was quite a hilarious sight.

Every single time I head to HRC, I hear more rumours about myself. Maybe it explains why I've been getting so many hits on this blog. I would like to thank people that don't know me personally that's been reading all these nonsense. I never knew I was so interesting.

I'm not going to mention what I heard this time round but I just think whoever (I have a fucking good mind to who it is, don't ever let me fucking see you around. Watch your fucking back and I mean it. Watch me.) that's been going around saying such stuff about me is fucking pathetic.

I don't even know you personally and you actually take relish in talking about me? Am I hot or what? Maybe you dig my ALL SO EXCITING life or something. Or maybe you're just a plain loser that you have to go around saying stuff about people so that people would like you in turn? Come on bitch, if you ain't got it, you ain't got it. So stop trying to climb the popularity ladder.

I would like to really thank you for helping me climb the popularity ladder even though I don't give a flying fuck about it. Thank you for making me all so famous. First with the Rick issue and then now this. Really. Thank you very much.

This doesn't really bother me because I'm kind of used to it after being in KC. Rumours are just started by pathetic no life-ers who have nothing better to do or talk about in life so they stoop to the level of bitching about people who don't even know their pathetic existence.

One word of advice for you bitch. Karma. Know what it means? If you don't you can always refer to the dictionary. Watch your fucking back. Don't you ever let me fucking see you slut.

"Pathetic losers"

No comments: