Monday, December 19, 2005

Love Actually

Amazingly got up before noon though I slept at 0700 hours. I'm feeling pretty stoned now not because I am tired. I'm just seriously spaced out from stoning the whole day.

Cooked lunch together with the mummy and I finally cleaned my room, the floor at least. Like finally! It was getting irritating cause I couldn't walk without stepping on something. At least my side of the room is clean now. -glares at lil brat- Now I'm left with my study table and the dresser to clean. Made the mummy happier for the fact that I wasn't going out. I am such an angel. ((:

Then I got bored and watched Love Actually. With all honesty, I've always loved that show but after the whole movie, I regretted watching it again. Why? I ended up bawling like a baby while hugging my pillow. I hate all these lovey dovey shit when I'm single, its like a million arrows aiming at my poor fragile heart. Plus its a Christmas romance comedy. Yes I am feeling the season's blues.

The movie was about telling your loved ones that you love them. I love Mummy. I love Manda the brat. I love Queky Wueky the best friend. I love Leong. I love Ryl. I love Marilyn. I love Chy. I love Tau Pok. I love Maye. I love all my other friends.

It was also about telling those who don't know you love them, that you do. Like the best friend with the cards, the Portuguese girl and the English man, the 2 kids Sam and Joanna. Its a God damn movie so its possible. In reality? It doesn't happen. It just doesn't happen that way. Sigh.

I'm not as happy or excited about the holidays as I was 2 entries ago. I don't know why. I guess cause what is there to really enjoy when you're like ready to declare bankruptcy right? Add on the fact that Christmas and New Year's is coming, I just really just wished these two holidays would get over and done with fast.

Yes I'm moody. I think that's how I'm going to spend the rest of 2005.

"Love actually is all around. RIGHT."

No comments: