Monday, December 19, 2005

Santa, That's My Only Wish This Year

Home for second day in a row. I cannot believe I am spending the first few days of school holidays doing absolutely nothing at home. Add on the fact that I'm home alone because everyone is out working, I just want to kill myself.

There were plans for job hunting with Leong today but the poor girl has fallen sick so we pushed it back to tomorrow. You better get well by tomorrow so we can go job hunt, catch a movie and get pissed on Wednesday! Take care dear. -hugs-

The both of us attempted to get ourselves into the Christmas mood by downloading whatever Christmas songs there are. It's not working. Maybe a little but not exactly. I can't believe I dread Christmas this year. I cannot imagine how's its going to be like for NYE once Christmas is over. -looks at Leong-

Christmas is in 6 days and I have absolutely zero plans as of yet. Sigh. I guess I'll head to Church with Leong then head down to ECP, hang around with alcohol, cigarettes, tears and love. Neither of us are in the mood to head to a club, squeeze with half of Singapore and watch couples make out. But plans always change. We shall see.

I was talking to Tofu online yesterday and we spoke about my Christmas wish this year. I know Santa READS MY BLOG! LOL. So Santa, won't you grant me my wishes this year? Pretty please?

`Spinning: Armin Van Buuren - Serenity Sensation White Anthem 2005

"In denial as always; Miss abnegation."

No comments: