Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Mothers & MOS

Mummy bought me KFC for dinner and we continued to have this conversation.

Mummy: Eh. Did you go for Ministry of Sound's opening?
Me: -eyes wide open in shock-
Mummy: Its called Minstry of Sound right? Or did I get it wrong?
Me: No no. Correct. No I didn't go. I had invites but I didn't go.
Mummy: So stupid.

WTF. Even my own mother is mocking me. OMFG. What is the world coming to. My younger sister (Underaged mind you), signs me in to Liquidroom, my mum occasionally asks me to join her at Devils Bar. NOW SHE MOCKS ME for not going to MOS. Why am I the most un-happening person in this family. Sheesh.

I was at home being an angel doing my Hospitality & Tourism Seminars educational trip essay and she calls me STUPID?! I want to smack her I tell you. Haha. I still love you mummy.

Now this is Jerms version:

Mummy: Eh heard that there's a new club in town right? Something ministry
Jerms: Ministry of Sound lah
Mummy: Ah. Nice anot?
Jerms: Haven't been there leh. Just open
Mummy: Eh must bring me there ok! Heard its very nice!
Jerms: ~!@!#*&@#$
Jerms: But its for youngsters!
Mummy: WHO SAY I CANNOT CLUB? I MUST LEARN TO GO CLUBBING OK.

As I type, Jermaine and I are planning a family outing to MOS together. ROFL. Our mothers are so damn happening man.

No comments: