Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Euphoria

I just completed my e-Business for Hospitality & Tourism online quiz and that officially marks the start of the school holidays for me! Considering that I've only gone for 3 lectures out of 6, I did relatively well, 22/30. Actually, I was expecting to fail cause I heard its pretty tough and I don't even have 3/4 of my notes but of course like usual I decided to just fuck it and just do it. ((:

Met the sickly Leong in town and launched our job hunting like finally. Lady luck seems to be smiling my way today because I landed myself a job after the 1st interview! -double beam-

Will be working as a part time cashier at a Bar/Club/Restaurant somewhere in town. I have conveniently forgotten the name of the place -ahem- so that I don't get unwanted visitors like how I conveniently forgot to mention the word Club to the mummy. -AHEM- Only those who should know, would know where.

Hopefully I'll be able to juggle the working hours and school but its nothing I haven't done before so I guess I will survive though the working hours are slightly well, different from Coffee Club. I'll just take it as clubbing and working at the same time. LOL.

Supposed to start later but I have a long day ahead cause of UWS and well, MAMBO so I pushed it back to Thursday. I cannot miss Mambo seriously. I CANNOT and I REFUSE! I'm already giving MoS a miss on Thursday.

I'm sorry Leong darling that I had to back out due to work even though you had invites (I hear my mum going, So stupid) but remember what I said! I will pay for your cover once my pay comes in! Haha! Now it's on my blog, you don't have to worry about me backing out on my word.


Headed to Lido after that and caught Chicken Little. OMFG its so efff-ing lame. I only laughed at the part where I cannot remember who said that Darth Vader was his father. I laughed because I'm a Star Wars fan and thought it was fucking ironic and stupid. Insult to my intelligence. Just like Spongebob. Lame-ness level can fight with Patrick the Star Fish please. -.-

After so many months of drama and turmoil, I'm finally feeling free and happy. For once, I really am happy. Maybe singlehood does suit me better minus the part where I do stupid things. -ahem- Bottom line, I am happy.

To all you fuckers who made my life miserable or who are trying to make me miserable, BITE ME! -saunters off-

`Spinning: Bananarama - Love In The First Degree

"I'm patiently waiting under the mistletoe"

No comments: