Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A.N.D.R.E.A

Did I ever mention how much I love my name? LOL. I'm taking an ego trip here so if you're not up for some good old ego tripping by yours truly, piss off.

Woke up with a temperature at 39 degrees celsius. OMFG please. -glares at Leong- Thank you very much for passing your virus to me. I've actually been down with flu and cough so I guess I was more susceptible to the virus given my present weak immune system. -sniff, cough-

Gave UWS a miss. I am terribly sorry guys. Owe y'all major for that and I'll make it up. I feel like shit for not going for the meeting. -mumbles-

My body's aching like mad and my nose is leaking like a tap. Argh. I refuse to take my medication because it would make me sleepy and yes I am still going to Mambo. Last week I mambo-ed with a fever but fuck it. No wonder I can't seem to get well. Hmm.

As I was saying. I am still mambo-ing because there will be no more mambo for me once school starts, plans with Leong, Zen, Clair, Denise and Tau Pok were made already (I don't like to fly people's kite) and most importantly, I promised my girls (Ryl & Marilyn) that I'll be there to mambo with them till we drop dead.

I hope I manage to last throughout the night. Then again, what ever stops Andrea from clubbing? -grins- Out to meet Denise darling now.


Amorous Nocturnal Dame Readily Exchanging Affection


`Spinning: Deep Dish - The Dream

"I love myself. Lol."

No comments: