Friday, December 23, 2005

Signs

It is 0500 hours and I just got home from work. I'm not exactly tired or anything cause I guess my body's so used to such hours after all the weekly excessive clubbing sessions.

First day of work went quite well minus the fact that I was 30 minutes late. Sheesh. I need to fix the damn punctuality problem. -slaps self-

Uniform is pretty cute or rather nice would be a better word than cute. Red top and grey three quads. There aren't many clubs in town so if you're smart, go figure. Pssst, age limit for girls is 21, guys 23 though I've been there twice myself unless they changed the club rules recently.

One thing about the place is security is rather tight. Go toilet, check. Smoke break, check. Go home, check. Here check, there check, everywhere check. I can't even bring my handphone along with me. -mumbles-

Everyone is especially funny, it's like one whole big family. What beats working behind the bar or to be precise the cashier counter surrounded by so much alcohol (that I was so tempted to grab one bottle and serve myself a nice shooter) with good music to bob your head to?! It's like the perfect job for a mad clubber, to work in a club!

After closing was done and we were just sitting around waiting for the club manager to give the go ahead to go home, there was so much food. Like OMFG. I had Lagsana, chocolate Christmas log cake (give by one of the regular customers) and chicken wings! If supper is going to be that scrumptious every time I work, I'm going to turn fat. |:

Full shift again tomorrow. SIGH. Only reason that I'm working is because of moolah. For moolah, I am giving "White One With Aldrin" at Zouk a miss! I cannot believe myself. While I was working, Tau Pok, Tau Kee and Zen were having a fucking fantabulous time (at least that was what Tau Kee texted me) at MoS. I cannot believe I gave MoS a miss for the fucking 4th time and am giving Zouk a miss later.

To my lonely Christmas kakis, WE MUST GO CLUBBING! I don't care already. I'm going to miss it 2 days in a row and I am not going to miss it for the 3rd time. We'll head to church first then figure something out from there.

---

Typical Wednesday night out. Met the usual suspects together with Denise this time around at Phunk for drinks. Had my usual 4 - 5 Whiskey Drys then headed to Zouk to meet Clair who just came back from US. If you're reading this, when is there going to be an encore of Vanessa Carlton's A Thousand Miles in your all so beautiful electric blue Peugeot?!

After reaching Zouk, the group was split into two. Usually I am the only one who heads to Main Zouk for Mambo while the rest stays at Phuture. This time around, I had Denise with me!

Mambo was okay. I think the DJ was having a bad night or something cause the music wasn't as good as the previous weeks. The only time I went mad was when they played Square Room and I was thinking about Marilyn and Ryl and suddenly Marilyn appeared right next to me on the podium! ((:

Saw the usual Mambo people, Gary, Seth, Osh, etc. Drank more Chivas with Green Tea as usual. A drink that cannot escape me when I see those guys every single week.

Then hung out with another group of Marilyn's friends near Members. I would term them as the Chinablack group as I met some back in our Chinablack days. Headed to supper with some of the guys at East Coast which they followed on to send me back. Ba Chor Mee. Wahh. Shiok. The advantages of being a girl. -grins-

Got home about the same time as I just did. Strangely enough, I found it pretty hard to fall asleep though I was dead tired. As I tried to fall asleep, I found my cheeks wet, I was crying. Exactly for what reasons, I don't really know but I have a slight guess to why. I don't know whether to hate my life or love it.

`Spinning: Will Smith - Party Starter

" If I kissed you
Would fireworks fly
Would angels sing with lollipops
Would dinosaurs cry
Would babies all gurgle in laughter and surprise
If I kissed you

If I kissed you
What would Michelangelo say
Would he still have sculpted David
Would we be immortalized in clay
Would the poets write of love like ours
Would John Donne have his say
If I kissed you

You could be one in a million
You could be the one for me
But I guess I'll never know if I never try
I guess I'll just have to grab you in my arms
And kiss you

If I kissed you
Would you lose track of time
Would you feel a surge of happiness
Running up your spine
Would you run naked in the street
With a tattoo of my name on your behind
If I kissed you"

No comments: