Saturday, December 24, 2005

Rouge

0600 hours, just got home. -mumbles- Yes yes. I work at Rouge. Figured that it doesn't really bother me if I get any unwanted visitors because after all I'm working as a cashier not a server so I rarely interact with customers. Its just me and the bills. So if you spot the cashier dancing behind the counter, that would be yours truly. I dance because the music's good and because the air conditioning is freezing lethal.

Pretty used to all the promotions and SOPs (Standard of Procedures) now. Yesterday had a negative variance of S$1, today no variance at all! -beams- Downside was that I kinda panicked during closing and made a few mistakes here and there.

I love it when there are private functions because it means left over food! Sneaked into the kitchen when I was free and had like spring rolls and this SUPER delicious chocolate balls. Asam Pedas Ayam and rice was for supper. I swear I am going to become really fat. As I type, I am munching on chips and contemplating to cook instant noodles but I will resist! |: I think cause I am having my period (I know, too much details but this is MY damn blog!) that's why I am eating so much.

I actually enjoy working very much as compared to Coffee Club previously. I reckon because its a club and plus Rouge has a older clientele so its extremely interesting to see drunk ADULTS making a fool out of themselves. Plus, everyone's all so fun and there's John Molina & The Krugers and all so good R&B music to dance to. So much so that there's barely a boring moment.

Now time to party later after midnight mass and Sunday night then its back to work on Monday. I see the moolah rolling in. -beams- Oh, advance Merry Christmas everyone!

I miss you.

`Spinning: Mr. Vegas - Tamale (Club Remix)

"When will you get the picture
Your the past I'm the future
Get away it's my time to shine
If you didn't know the boy girl is mine

You need to give it up
Had about enough
It's not hard to see
The boy girl is mine
I'm sorry that you
Seem to be confused

He She belongs to me
The boy girl is mine"

No comments: