Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas '05

Christmas, Christmas. I wonder how its going to be like next year. I remember I spent 04's Christmas with Tau Pok, Tau Kee and Queky. Consisted of town, Pictionary, Coffee Club and my sister scaring the shit out of me.

This year was pretty much the same I guess. Except that Tau Pok and I are not seeing each other anymore and we've both been recently dumped. |:

Met the Tofu in town first. Thank you for the present, chocolate and ice cream dear. Love you! -double beam- Tau Pok came along after being late for an hour then Tofu left and we headed to Cine's LJS for dinner. The Bel and Tits came along. Sat around Cine somemore and then Zen came along. Basically it was hours of sitting around trying to decide how we were going to spend the night.

Cine was surround with so many Ah Bengs and Ah Lians. I have never seen so many of them gathered in one area before man. Sheesh. So much that it was such a huge turn off that we left the area. Finally Tau Kee who stayed the nearest to town came along and we parked ourselves at Liat Tower's BK and that was where we welcomed Christmas. -.-"

Stoned around some more then they headed to 7-11 and bought alkie. Tits left for HRC and the rest of us (Tau Kee, Tau Pok, Zen & Myself) headed to Chinablack. By the time we claimed our drinks and all, Tau Pok and Zen were damn high. They were like mad?! Laughing at every single thing. Tau Kee and I were just laughing at their stupidity and silly-ness.

Headed into VIP and I drank somemore. I had like the most to drink and by the end of the night I was only one wide awake and sober. This tells me that my alcohol tolerance level has gone up again cause I haven't gotten drunk since weeks ago and I've been drinking equally as much.

So I guess Christmas wasn't too bad at all. Considering Tau Pok and Zen couldn't stop laughing about everything made the night much more interesting.

Gave MoS a miss today. AGAIN. Invites then never go AGAIN. 5th time. -stabs self- I'm too tired. I think the strain of working in a club is getting to me. Sigh. What to do. Back to work tomorrow.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh my God! It was snowing in Singapore! LOL.

"I don't know what you're thinking and I don't really want to know; Ignorance is bliss"

No comments: