Wednesday, December 28, 2005

It Is All In The Mind

It's all in the mind. Mind over matter. -continues to ramble on like some mad bitch-

Fantastic. My biological clock has been turned upside down by work. I sleep after 0700 hours and wake up around 1600 hours. When school reopens, I am so dead.

Today is Wednesday! YAY! Wednesday's currently my favourite day of the week because it means, Mambo Jumbo @ Zouk!

Got home from work at around 0500 hours. I was so hungry that I went straight to the kitchen and cooked myself 2 sunny side ups, luncheon meat and rice. -burps- All that was missing was some "Xiao Bai Cai" with oyster sauce but nevertheless, it was good! -beams-

I have been eating supper, missing breakfast and lunch on a daily basis. I swear I'm so going to put on weight sleeping right after I eat everyday. -grumbles- So much for losing 5 kgs in a month. I see the fats coming right back.

Work's good. Fun in fact. I just have to remind myself constantly about my priorities. School first then work, not the other way around (like previously at Coffee Club).

I'm still hanging by that thin thread. I just don't know what to do.

"(Oh, can you) Give me one reason why
You wouldn't want this kinda guy girl
Cause I stay dipped I stay laced
And I know you know I'm fly
Girl, stop playing games with me
And let's get it on tonight
You got nothing to lose
Let me do what I do

Oh baby you
Got what I need

But you say I'm just a friend
But you say I'm just a friend
(Just wanna be your) Cause I can be your
Fantasy
(fantasy, girl)
But you say I'm just a friend
But you say I'm just a friend"

No comments: