Thursday, December 29, 2005

Hung Up, Down, Left, Right

Hung up and hung over. I should just hang myself, serious.

Usual Wednesday. Met Tits, Zen and Leong at Phunk. Downed a few glasses in less than 30 minutes. Played 5, 10 with Leong and made her down her glass, which she did not in the end, lousy.

Left Phunk at 2245 I think and by the time we got to Zouk, mammoth queue please BUT we barely queued for 5 minutes. Hurhur. Saw Jasmine Soh in the queue so we obviously cut queue and what a coincidence, Jasmine and Zen are ex colleagues. Sarah came along soon after then I don't know how but Tits managed to get us all in. Really jump queue our way in. -sniggers-

[edit: 1903hours] I just realised the whole night I didn't flash my I.C. Phunk because we're regulars there till they all recognise each one of us. Zouk, I don't know why but almost 6 of us went into without getting checked. Lol. I like.[/edit]

Usually I try not to drink so much at Phunk cause I know that there'll be Chivas to handle later but I think cause we were rushing for time, I was just drowning myself in alcohol. So well, I ended up pretty erm or rather extremely high. So much so that I vaguely remember what happened after Tofu came along to say hi. -.-

Vernon (or what the fuck is his name?!) drove me back. We planned to head to 85 for Ba Chor Mee but it was closed! What the fuck right. So we headed to Simpang, which was where I tripped and officially sprained my left ankle for the tenth thousand time plus a few bonus bruises. Leong says that at this rate I sprain my ankle, I'll cripple myself soon. Knn.

Came home and knocked out till 1300 just now. Everytime I get drunk or close to drunk, I barely sleep. Fuck shit nonsense please.

Time to rest at home and get myself back in school mood. I haven't been turning up for my fucking project meetings. Fucking screwed major. Plus there are so many datelines next week. I better make sure everything's still safe. Don't know what fucking holidays it is when there's so much to do.

I don't know why I still hang on even though nothing seems to be happening. I'm not expecting anything to happen but you're confusing me.

I feel like a fool. Wait, I am a fool, a fool for you.

*P.s. My handphone is totally out. Sigh. So ya. Don't bother trying to contact me.

`Spinning: Rihanna - Should I

"Someday you will find me
Caught beneath the landslide
In a champagne supernova in the sky"

No comments: