Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Fainting Act

Guess what? I officially fainted for the first time. I'm not kidding here. Where? At Phuture. Want to how un-glam please. Sheesh.

Honestly, I don't know what happened. One minute I was just standing around texting on my handphone, the next minute I broke out in cold sweat and felt giddy. So I told Tau Pok and Tau Kee that I wanted to head outside for some air cause I wasn't feeling good. Took less than 5 steps and I fainted. Like *splat* face flat on the ground.

No I am not exaggerating. I reckon everyone must have figured that I was drunk or something but I only had like 2 glasses of Whiskey Dry and it takes more than 2 glasses to get me dead drunk to fall flat on the ground. I swear it was fucking freaky and scary.

So I sat outside Zouk for awhile trying to regain consciousness while Tau Kee ran to get water for me. After about 10 minutes or so, I was fine.

Here comes the "best" part. I dropped my (or rather Tau Pok's) phone somewhere, I don't know where. Must have been when I fainted. ARGH. Someone kill me please. So it just means, I'm totally uncontactable for at least 2 weeks. Argh. SLAP ME.

Thank God, CNY is just next week and I've already made plans to get a new line and a new phone once the CNY Ang Baos start rolling in. So yes, do not attempt to contact me cause all you'll get is the Starhub woman telling you that my phone is off and zero reply to your text messages (Save your 5 cents).

Anyway, I highly suspect that it's my low blood pressure working up again. Yes I do have low blood pressure, it's quite an unknown fact because I know Queky the best friend doesn't even know. I totally forgot about having low blood pressure until Marilyn mentioned it as a possible cause.

I guess I've been so busy that my body's really exhausted. The fainting act was a signal that it needed rest but I can't afford to take a good rest now. Projects due this week and next week. Then after CNY it's presentation week. Then study break and then exams. Sigh. I'm so looking forward to 23rd February 2006 (Thursday), 1630 hours. That's my unofficial graduation date and time.

Now I'm totally contemplating We Luv House tomorrow after what happened earlier. Project meeting at 1000 later then I'll have to leave early around 1600 because there's work at 1800. By the time I get home from work, it will prolly be 0500. It's quite a wonder my body took so long to retaliate at the amount of rest I give it.

Like I said before. It's a choice where I have no choice. Fuck. Did I mention I spent my pay already? I'm zero once again. I want to quit smoking. Who's going to help?

Told you I have a dramatic life. No wonder there's been at least 200 hits on my blog daily.

`Spinning: Eve featuring Drag On - Got What You Need

"I deserve better than a life like that"

No comments: