Friday, January 20, 2006

Judge Me Not

Judge me only if you are in the same situation as I am. If you are still happily taking allowance from your parents then don't think I have it easy because I DON'T.

I'm so exhausted. It feels like I'm back at square one.

You don't know ME.

I'veneverfeltmorealone.

---

*update: 0734 hours.

I'm still wide awake. Spent a total of 14 hours straight editing the CPM report. From com lab 2 to the benches outside LT 19 to the comfort of my house. I am so sick of CPM.

Charlene and I being the remaining 2 survivors decided to give up at 0430 because it was just too hard to edit a project together (that has so many details) when it was just 2 of us and we were both dozing off.

My eyes hurt and my back is aching.

I spent the past 2 hours or so chatting with Nick downstairs. Haha. She being the darling, drove over and we just sat around talking about everything. Thanks for everything dear. ((:

I finished a whole box of Pineapple tarts earlier. My only indulgence during CNY. I cannot resist pineapple tarts. Don't remind me how fattening it is because I just finish one whole bloody box. x:

So I'm crabby and depressed. The stress is really getting to me. Just one more month, just one more month.

Back to CPM. -screams-

`Spinning: St Germaine - So Flute

"And I can't be without you baby"

No comments: