Friday, January 20, 2006

January Babies

I've been so busy that I completely forgot about all the birthdays this month! -slaps forehead-

Ryna - Here's a belated wish dear, Happy Birthday! I can never ever remember your birthday please but the whole world is counting down with you la. Haha. Anyway, here's to being mad ass crazy ex KC-ians and soon to be ex TM girls. Love you.

Adah - I doubt you'd ever see this in your life but wth. Heard from Nick that you bloody drive a PINK car now. Haha. Anyway, I miss you terribly. How many more years do you want to remain MIA?! Happy 20th to you as well.

Sel - Darling! I'm sorry I couldn't message you Happy Birthday or give you a call or something. Lost my phone again. Anyway, yes I do remember I still owe you your 19th birthday present and now it includes 20th present! Blame Quek for being lazy okay?! Haha. Anyway, I hope you had a blast celebrating your birthday. I'll see you soon. Love you.

Janice - Hello horrible ex from hell. Lol. Anyway, Happy er 27th birthday! -sniggers-

Tofu - Happy birthday in advance my all so white Tofu! Remember to wear the watch I tell you or I'll smack you. Hur. Love and misses.

Yip - Hello! Haha. Don't know if you'd read this but wth. Happy birthday in advance to you as well. (:

Okay I'm done I think. So yes, Happy Birthday and this is your birthday present. A post on my blog. LOL -cheapo-

No comments: