Sunday, January 22, 2006

When We Touch, It Turns To Gold

Image hosting by Photobucket

Ain't the We Luv House invite card pretty? Brought home the extras. We ended up with 4 extra invites; admits 8.

As usual, no one was willing to We Luv House with me and we ended up at Phuture. If you know me well enough, you'd know that I'm more of a Zouk-ette than a Phuture babe. Phuture's just over rated with the damn crowd and the DJs always only play good music at around 0200.

I spent the first few hours at Phuture being Miss Cranky Bitch who refused to dance. It boiled down to the horrible music (What was with the excessive Reggae please) and perpetual drunks. Go figure.

I admit I haven't been in the best of moods. I've been quite crabby and demanding. Blame it on PMS and stress from school.

Next week's a hell of a week;
Monday - CPM & HT Seminars Portfolio due.
Wednesday - CPM & e-Business Presentation.
Thursday - TmDevPol Presentation.
Friday - e-Bus & CPM Portfolio due.

Save me.

---

Plans were to meet Tits, Tau Kee & Tau Pok in town to chill instead of clubbing. Yes we chilled alright, for fucking 1 hour and they decided to head to HRC. Next time, I'm not going to believe you guys when y'all tell me that y'all aren't going to club. -grumbles-

As usual, Tits got us hell lots of alcohol and then when I was all high, they "tricked" me into going to ONE. Knn.

I seriously didn't plan to club therefore it explained my attire. I was in my Guess Kids top, skirt, Havianas, white hairband and carrying my Crumpler. I swear I looked totally off.

Neither was I in the mood to club but alcohol fixed that problem. There's a reason why I'm such an alcoholic. It numbs everything.

Yes I was missing you. The only one thought throughout the night. I hope that it wasn't just me missing you.

`Spinning: Mario - How Could You

"It's pure perfection when we kiss"

No comments: