Monday, January 23, 2006

I've Got This Special Kind Of Something

I was looking for something in my cupboard when something else caught my eye instead. Kavana's last album (excluding his best hits album), Instinct, before he retired from the entertainment business.

I was smitten with him back in Primary 5 or 6. I even remember going for the Lime Magazine's 1st Birthday Bash at Sparks Disco (Want to how Old School Ah Lian please) where he was the special guest when I was in Primary 6. Haha. But he's so fucking cute. I wonder what he looks like now.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Needless to say, the CD's spinning at the moment.

I'm crabby and stressed. e-Bus powerpoint slides and HT Seminars Portfolio to be done by 0900 later. Guess what? I haven't started. I should start calling myself Miss Procrastination instead of Miss Abnegation.

`Spinning: Kavana - Funky Love

"So baby tell me is it true,
That I was surely made for you?
If we both know it,
Why do we pretend?

Cause I spent my whole life just looking for this
I need no more (Cause I found you).
And I hope you don't mind if I fall, for you baby"

No comments: