Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Honesty That Never Came

My stomach is playing games with me. Been having this tummy ache since 2200 and it still hurts now. Argh.

Anyway, met Tofu in town for dinner before work. I swear I ate so much and I think it has something to do with my stomachache. Pasta at Pastamania, Tori Q, Gelato (Courtesy of Ashley. Thanks dear!) and LJS fries all in 3 hours. Oh, I just had a McChicken for supper as well.

Work was rather interesting today. The cashier system at Island Bar was down so instead of 1 there were 2 cashiers (Lindy & I) at Bar Rouge. In the beginning, we were so free that we went for so many smoke breaks cause today "no government" (Manager off). Haha. And since it was 2 of us, closing was exceptionally smooth and fast.

Then I have no idea why but customers bought one of the bartenders so many drinks that we had to help him finish them. Vodka Redbull, Bourbon Coke and Bourbon Dry. All bloody potent. Slight headache now. Sheesh. The bartender was high by the end of the night. Haha.

---

Those who know me well would know that I despise liars. Seriously, who doesn't? The thing with me is that, I bear grudges and that's one thing I do not deny. I can name a whole list of people whom I hold grudges against but you're one person I'd never expect to be on that list.

After almost 4 years of friendship, I cannot believe that you chose to hide the truth from me when I already knew the truth. Here I was patiently waiting for you to break the silence and instead, you told me a lie.

I told you before. I don't give a shit about her. She can go die for all I care much less what you do with her. I don't care who's opinion you seeked that suggested that I would be upset because truth is, I wouldn't. You should know me better than those who suggested those opinions.

Eventually, I would find out the truth because the moment you guys were getting it on, I already knew and I was anything but angry. In fact, I was still laughing about it. What makes you think I wouldn't find out about the later events? People see what you do and people talk and I so happen to have ears and eyes around.

I'm disappointed. Utterly disappointed. Beyond disappointed. So disappointed that I don't even want to say anything anymore. I am able to forgive you but this is a grudge I will hold. No amount of sorries will dissolve the grudge because that's who I am and I won't change it. Period.

"The saying goes, Rainbows after the storm. I say it's fucking bullshit."

No comments: