Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Rumour Mill

Everything's fine now (Refer to the previous entry). I guess I just couldn't bring myself to lose my friend over something that wasn't exactly her fault. Yes you lied to me but you had your reasons and for those reasons, I forgive you. I still love you. ((:

Gave school a miss today again, 2nd day in a row. Argh. I shouldn't even have gone to work yesterday. The fever keeps coming and going, bloody indecisive bacteria. My throat is still all funny and I shouldn't have drank the damn alcohol because I'm beginning to sound like a toad croaking away.

Work's really draining me out. No amount of rest is sufficient. I know I shouldn't let it take over my life but some people do not have choices and I am one of them. All's good though, because at least I'm keeping myself low, away from all the nonsense that's happening now.

Tomorrow is Wednesday! If there is no Tourism Development Policies tutorial at 0900 on Thursday, that's it! I swear I will mambo! Fuck the indecisive fever. Haha. This would be my 4th week not mambo-ing if I don't mambo. I want my Square Rooms, I Should Be So Lucky and I heard a Rumour! -extremely mambo deprived-

Sorry for the deviation there. Got myself a lil too excited. Heh. So yes, where were we? Oh the rumour mill.

I seriously do not understand why people go around twisting facts and actually relish in doing that repeatedly. Seriously. My final conclusion is that, you're really sad. Instead of hating or despising you, I pity you instead.

I know it doesn't make sense to most people reading this but some would know who and what I'm referring to. I'm so tempted to publish names on my blog but of course I won't. Really, because such people deserve some public shame once in awhile.

Bloody lesbians. Fucking KC bitches. Put both together and you get a bloody fucking KC lesbian bitch. Go figure.

Heading to the doctor's now. Like finally. I can't take it anymore. Bahh.

p.s. I do realise I'm from KC and queer at that.

`Spinning: Corrinne May - Free

"Murder she wrote"

No comments: