Wednesday, January 18, 2006

If I Ain't Got You

Met Tau Kee and Tau Gay for a nice girls night out earlier. LJS and CNY shopping at Far East. Then it was Cine and got Cookie Tofu for Tofu. We have one more thing in common besides the watch. (: Headed to Rouge after that. My alcohol tolerance has gone down major. 1 Heineken bottle and half a Lime Magarita got me high. -slaps self- Thanks for cheering me up girls, don't know what I'd do without my Tau Kee and Tau Gay. ((:

I'm feeling emo. Major. So much so I just want to cry.

Everything's just so fucked up.

Life now is just a rollercoaster ride just like Ashley said. At times, I'm over the moon, at other times I'm just so emo.

It's stupid how one person affects my entire mood. I really hate it. I do. Your damn answers are always so damn vague and ambiguous. What do you even mean when you say we're more than friends and then tell me at another time that what more can friends be. Totally feel like slapping you.

I don't even know whether to hate you or love you. Bottom line, I'm tired man. So much for trying to let go when somehow, you're holding me back.

I know it all doesn't make sense but that's how I feel now. I think its the alcohol. Nothing seems to make sense. I want to Mambo and Phuture my troubles away. I need to enjoy myself. Sigh.

I miss you once again.

`Spinning: Boyz II Men - Its So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday

"I'm sick of you playing with my heart"

No comments: