Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Runaway

Before I start my entry, here another person that keeps me away from the hospital:

This Is Why I Love Miss Tong Min Jie Jacqueline

// `it's pure perfection *drea says:
Projects all done? Wanna help me to do?

JaccK says:
eh ?

// `it's pure perfection *drea says:
e-Business. You should be able to handle.

JaccK says:
okay, it's falls into my category

// `it's pure perfection *drea says:
Eh, do you remember what is web matrix?
// `it's pure perfection *drea says:
Thing is, I don't have my notes so how the fucking hell am I gg to do my project right. So fucking screwed can.

JaccK says:
web matrix?!
JaccK says:
erm, spiderman and the matrix come together?

I love you la Jac Tong. Fucking full of bullshit. When are we driving to MoS to watch people queue and then head down to Zouk with my invites again?! ((:

---

I keep screwing up. I know everyone thinks that my life is already back on track. I've been attending school, doing my work (though last minute), working and having fun at the same time.

The truth is always different. I haven't been attending school, missing out on my project meetings, doing my work really last minute. Sigh. I'm not even having fun.

My only explanation or "excuse"? I'm really exhausted. I guess my priorities got screwed up once again. Working the past few weeks has really gotten me exhausted. The weariness kicked in and lead to me falling sick. Now all I want to do is sleep and that's what I've been doing.

Before anyone starts screaming at me, I do realise my mistake (again). I'm going to give it one last shot in being a good student. I'm not working this week. If I do, I'll just drop dead from exhaustion.

Did I mentioned that I forgot today was Semester Paper Interview and I missed it. Fantastic Andrea.

I know the magnitude of the effects of screwing up. Trust me, its bad. I'm looking at another semester spent at TP. I'm going to fix whatever I can. Hopefully, I'll be fine.

So today, I'm staying home to complete all projects and what nonsense. Thank God for the extension for CPM Portfolio or I'll just die but I promise I will finish it before CNY is here so I can set out on my mission to collect as many Ang Baos as I can in peace.

Note to self:
  • Spring clean room.
  • CPM & TDP Appraisals.
  • HT Seminars Reflection Paper (Extra Credit work for not turning up for the Edu Trip).
  • CPM Portfolio.
  • Compile e-Bus and email groupmates.
  • Shop for CNY clothes.
    • Converse Chuck Taylors
    • Levis / Collage Faded Denims
    • Revoltage Top (Tentative)
    • Black Leather Belt
  • Find a girlfriend. Hahaha. This group on my MSN (// affinity*) has been empty for too long.
    Image hosting by Photobucket

I think that's about it. Everything to be done by Friday morning (except the last point). Back to work.

`Spinning: Billy Joel - Uptown Girl

"I want to keep running. Running away from reality"

No comments: