Tuesday, January 24, 2006

This Is Why I Love Ms. Quek

Darling Ryl just told me a fantastic, fantabulous, piece of news.

And this is why I love Miss Quek Marilyn.

My Glam Queen is officially a SQ Stewardess! I am so damn fucking happy for you. So here's a congratulatory post for you.

You have done me so proud darling. Really. I told you that you'd make it remember? Always believe in yourself. Omg. I want a BIG HUG when I see you in school tomorrow. I LOVE MY GLAM QUEEN WITH VIP ACCESS. More VIP access please! SO LOVE!

Image hosting by Photobucket
This picture was taken about a year ago at Zouk. Sigh. I'm going to miss all of you when we graduate. I love you girl. ((:

---

*update: 0210 hours

Omfg. I just went to check my statistic counter for this blog because it hasn't been showing up. I almost fainted.

I've been averaging 1000 hits the past 5 days. Highest was 2000 plus hits. Who the fuck is reading my nonsense? Am I that entertaining with the excessive blogging or is my life really so dramatic or do people have nothing better to do?!

Show yourself if you're reading. I know the school mates, yong tau foo gang and basically people I know read my blog. Of course kpo bitches who want to bitch about me. But it doesn't justify 1000 odd hits! -faints-

No comments: