Thursday, January 26, 2006

Breaking Down Is Easy To Do

My body's lost it. One night of not sleeping and a day of high stress got to me. I'm hot at 40 degrees while I'm wearing a sweater because I'm freezing.

I feel like a bird flu stricken chicken. They produce bird flu stricken eggs leading to the recent hike in egg prices. In my case, I'm producing a F grade for TDP because I'm supposed to be in school presenting my project right now.

Say hello to TP for another semester for me.

You're wondering why am I not sleeping and blogging here instead. I still have to edit e-Business report and do my Powerpoint slides for CPM. I wish I could be sleeping the fever away. CNY is already going to be spent doing my Portfolio while visiting. I seriously don't have the time to do it now.

I'm this close to giving up. I think I've already failed HT Seminars and now TDP. Might as well fail everything and retain one semester. Maybe I should have deferred my studies like previously planned.

Stop telling me that I can do it because I have failed to do anything good the whole semester. I'm not giving up la fuck. I promised one million people in the hospital. Now I hate promises.

I so want to cry and release all the stress out but I just can't seem to. My tear glands seem to have died on me. Everything in my body's dying on me. I'm a walking corpse.

I hate school. I hate work. I hate promises I can't seem to fulfill.

This feels like October 2005 all over again.

Don't worry, my mum cleared all pills in the house. Fantastic right? Now I can't even take Panadol to keep the fever away. Maybe I should try the knife this time. Or maybe the window.

To the new readers:
  • Don't try to be funny with me because I already have someone filing a civil claim against me for causing grievous hurt. I'm capable of anything when I lose my temper. Don't even think about trying.
  • Yes I'm suicidal because I suffer from Insomnia and everyone refuses to give me sleeping pills because I overdosed on pills 3 months back. I do not suffer from depression but I suffer from anxiety. Ditto, they refuse to give me pills. (Which I think now is a good thing anyway)
Fuck la. I'm not going to die. Not because of the promises but because I still have a million and one things to do. Die also cannot die in peace. Fucking hell.

`Spinning: Jon B - Pretty Girl

"Never more alone"

No comments: