Thursday, January 26, 2006

Doctors Are Nonsense

Went to the doctor earlier. I've got 2 days of MC. No yay because there's no tutorial tomorrow and I don't go for TDP's lecture anyway. There's NAPFA though. I'm contemplating if I should go since I'm like so weak but I guess I'll just get the damn 2.4km done once and for all.

Note to self: Bring sweets everywhere I go in case I feel like fainting.

Speaking of fainting. I was walking to the doctor's just now and suddenly felt dizzy. Panic can! Cause I was alone. I don't want to faint in the streets man. Sheesh. But I didn't of course. Just stopped walking and squat-ed down.

Dr David Ong gave me a hell lots of medicine. I have a course of anti-biotics to complete, fever and muscle relaxant tablets, lozenges and some gargle for my sore throat. Anyway, I've been asked by SO MANY doctors to do an operation.

Don't worry. This op won't die one, I think. Haha. Its for my tonsils. I've been having tonsillitis for about 6 months already. I shall go inform my mother that another doctor has suggested that. I'm sick of hearing the same thing over and over when I go to the doctors. Though I really don't want to stay in the hospital again. Trust me, it's a torture. Especially when Tau Pok commented that I looked damn "cool" in the hospital clothes when she visited me last October. -.-

But but but. After tonsillitis op I get to eat ice cream. Haha. My soft spot. I love ice cream. I shall eat some later. :x

So doctor's orders are, EAT PORRIDGE, avoid heaty fried and spicy food, no alcohol, no smoking. He's mad la. Seriously nonsense. CNY reunion dinner is like what?! The day after tomorrow! No way I'm going to avoid those stuff. How can I miss out on pineapple tarts, tom yam steamboat, beer blah blah. Plus EAT PORRIDGE?! Hello? I swear he went off his rockers. Don't even think about asking me to stop smoking or drinking. You should have seen my face when he told me all those nonsense.

Oh oh. My kitchen is filled with cartons and cartons of beer and coke. -double beam- Yes I love beer. It's a wonder I do not have a beer belly now and that I'm not fat with all the coke.

I'm feeling really weak but I have to go meet my mum in town to do CNY shopping. I'm not done with that yet and plus, I hardly get to go out with my mum. Can't the shops come to me instead?

Okay la, I'm feeling a lil happier cause I'm going shopping later. Add on the fact that the money's not coming from my pockets. -skips around-

I hope I don't faint in town. Fuck, means I got to carry my medicine with me wherever I go. Fucking nonsense.

Yes Tofu, I will not eat ALL my medicine at one go. Haha. So silly.

p.s: e-Business is finished! I am so happy. I'm done with my CPM slides as well! Left with CPM presentation and CPM portfolio.

`Spinning: Ricky Martin feat. Daddy Yankee - Drop It On Me

"Take away the bitterness of medicine with your sweet smile"

No comments: