Friday, January 27, 2006

A Mother's Love

I'm a happy girl. -double beam- I have new pretty clothes to wear for CNY. -skips around-

As most would know, I rarely shop. I shop only during CNY and when I have the spare cash to (which is like never). That explains my happiness.

Now, let's see what I bought and how much I spent.
  • Esprit Tee - $49.90
  • Guess Tee - $49.90
  • Zara Tee - $19.90
  • Mango Halter - $16.90
  • Levis Hangout - $139.90
  • Undies - $10.00
    • Total = $286.50
Somehow I'm glad that the Converse at Taka didn't have the Chuck Taylors I wanted because that would add another $59.90 to the total. I'll just buy it myself when I get my pay next month.

My sister fell for this pair of 3/4 denims at Guess that costs $179.90. She was planning on buying it with her own money but my mum dragged us both in and made my sister try it and she bought it without blinking. The power of a mother's love.

Mummy spent $500 in 2 hours. I'm starting to feel the pinch. Sigh. I swear I have the best mother on earth. She only bought 1 top from Zara for herself that costs a mere $20 and a shirt from Timberland for her boyfriend. All in all, she has spent $700 on her daughters' CNY clothes.

If you've realised, everything's branded. My mum's pretty brand conscious herself and that was how I was brought up. So brand conscious that when I was young, the sales girl at Guess Kids Forum knew my mum and would call her when new stock came in. My paternal side is wealthy which explains the money when I was younger but now no more paternal side but we're still happy.

Yes I am a spoilt brat. Believe me, my mum spoils me rotten.

I've been the worst daughter the past 1 year. I smoke like there's no tomorrow, I club like there's no tomorrow, I almost got myself kicked out in school (She had never needed to see my teachers until last year), I attempted suicide, I treated the house like a hotel when I was previously attached, I got myself a police case, I might be retaining another semester and the list goes on.

$700 can do a lot for my family. I'm not well to do, much less rich, this family's barely surviving with only her being the sole breadwinner. I know the money's been spent already so why am I still going on about regretting. I just want the world to know what a beautiful person my mother is. I owe her a lot. I'm even more determined than ever to achieve my dream career.

I LOVE YOU MUMMY!

`Spinning: Blackstreet - Don't Leave Me Girl

"Her blood runs in my veins"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

S A National Football League logo mug is a great option because more than likely, even if they have a mug of their favorite team, they will probably not have one with the official logo of their favorite sport on it You may visit any trustworthy website to download such kind of complete thesis guidance packagebut don't forget to program ahead and make reservations!Give Your Date Some thing to Buzz AboutHouston's Saint Arnold's Brewery is the oldest craft brewery in the state and a great location for a initially date is it right choice for penton manning Open question:is it right choice for penton manning about Sports, football environment, denver broncos, tuesday news, post your answers to question: is it right choice for penton manning and help author:Louis Belinda ! Thanks to all users to create this pageDuring World War II, the Steelers experienced player shortages
Another children's charity that Joe works with is the Charm Foundation, which raises funds for programs that improve the lives of foster children, such as educational programs and children's hospitals Both games have their origins in varieties of football played in the United Kingdom in the mid-19th century, in which a ball is kicked at a goal and/or run over a line This argument does carry some weight when though throughcom account, and within 7 days, you e already brought your account to zero! I e seen it again and again and to be honest, I use to be one of those bettorsNFL jerseys,authentic NFL jerseys,new style bar life,computer games filling

Nike NFL Jerseys China
Nike NFL Jerseys
Wholesale NFL Jerseys