Thursday, February 02, 2006

I Don't Wanna Know

Yes yes, I'm still alive and I'm blogging due to popular demand. No, I was not admitted to the hospital again neither did I get locked up at Cantonment. Sorry to disappoint those who were hoping either was the cause of my disappearance.

Let's summarised what happened the past week.

Friday:
  • NAPFA Test
    • Failed 2.4KM by 30 seconds
    • Failed standing board jump by a lot, inclined arm flex (I couldn't even do 1. HAHA), shuttle run by 0.2 seconds
    • 27 sit ups = B grade = almost died
    • 55cm for sit and reach = A grade = only thing I can do with ease for NAPFA
      • Conclusion
        • I failed NAPFA
        • Never wear your Secondary School tee because my name for the day was Katong Convent
        • Though tiring, it was really fun laughing at one another. -hugs my girls-
  • Reunion dinner with Mummy, Lil Brat and Mum's BF
  • PIMP Factory feat. Back To School Party
    • Reached there at 0000 hours with a fever
    • Bottom line it was shit. Thanks to Ricky, Tau Kee and Tau Pok for trying to cheer me up
    • Ricky Lee, please remember our pinky swear or else ... (insert punishment of choice)
Saturday:
  • Mummy woke me up at 1300 hours and dragged me to Tampines Mall to do more shopping.
  • Bought my Chuck Taylors
  • My aunt bought my mum pants from Esprit and some heels from Charles & Keith
    • My aunt spoils all of us
  • Reunion dinner at Granny's
    • So full till I almost died
  • Had 14 invites to Zouk but passed on it because everyone was busy
  • Spring cleaned till 4am then Mummy bugged me to decorate the house (She's so cute right?)
Sunday:
  • Awaken by a phone call at noon from my cousin demanding that Mummy, Lil Brat and I get out of bed and go over to my grandma's
  • Went back to sleep until almost 1330 and mummy dragged me outta bed
  • Had Tom Yam steamboat for the 3rd day in a row
  • Gambling session at Nick's till 0700 the next morning. Lost 21 bucks in total.
Monday:
  • Slept for 2 hours and got dragged out of bed to go pay respect to my ancestors
  • I was so tired that I was snoozing at the temple bench while waiting for my entire family to be done with whatever they were doing. My family consists about 40 odd people so imagine how long I waited
  • Visiting
    • Grandpa's sister in law. Don't ask me what that makes her to me. I just go, eat and collect Ang Baos
      • Smoking cousins all buey tahan already, sneaked out and had a very much needed smoking session
    • Grandma's sister. Who is adopted and supposedly Lim Bo Seng's niece. Listened to my god brother's MP3 and was this close to falling asleep.
    • Cousin drove mummy and I home where I fell asleep in the car
      • Reached home, mummy and I both knocked out on the bed
      • Mummy woke up at 1845 when she was supposed to meet my aunts and cousins for a movie at 1900
  • Ministry of Sound
    • Miss Sua Ku aka Me, finally visited MoS for the first time
    • Music was good but the mood wasn't there
    • Spent the entire night quarrelling on SMS
    • Bottom line, I still love Zouk
  • Gambling at Nick's AGAIN. I won 4 bucks. How fantastic.
Tuesday:
  • I really cannot remember what happened on Tuesday -slaps forehead-
Wednesday:
  • I can't really remember what happened either but I do remember falling sick again.
    • Doctor gave me 2 days MC again, as usual, "Please do go for your Tonsillitis operation soon"
    • I'm so sick of swallowing pills
Thursday:
  • Slept in the whole day due to the medication that made me so damn drowsy
  • Missed the biggest presentation of my life
  • Missed work and I didn't even call them
I've been hell busy. I should have just listened to the doctor and not go anywhere this CNY because I'm paying back major now.

My plans for the remaining weekend is just crazy. I don't think I'll be getting better anytime soon.

Friday:
  • School. Clear what nonsense I have yet to submit and blah blah.
  • Dinner with Tofu
  • Probably clubbing with the Yong Tau Foo Gang. I've missed you girls
Saturday:
  • Full shift at Alley Bar
    • 1700 - 0300 hours
Sunday:
  • No plans as of yet. Thank God for that.
---

Life has gotten even more dramatic for me. All I ask for is a simple life. Why do people only realise the importance of something when they lose it? Then go all out to salvage it?

The events the past few days has made me realise the importance of timing. If the timing is not right, then no amount of sacrifices made will amount to anything.

I know I'm speaking in riddles but fuck it. I can't think straight anymore and I don't really want to. I don't want to know what's going on. I'll just take things as they come. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, then I'm sorry.

`Spinning: Shabba Ranks - Murder She Wrote

"Tell me now, who is she to you?"

No comments: