Friday, February 03, 2006

Breakfast At Tiffany's

Right. Breakfast from the Koptiam, in front of my computer more like it. Haha. Yes, insomnia kept me up all night again. It always happens when I have a shit load on my mind. Physically and mentally worn out but my pea sized brain just refuses to register that.

Decided to go for a little walk since I was bored at home and I needed some "fresh" air. Had to buy cigarettes (cause I ran out) and breakfast, since my stomach demanded food.

I love walking around my neighbourhood at 0600 hours. Everything's so quiet and serene, birds chirping, smell of grass and school kids on their way to school. The sights and sounds are just so calming compared to the hustle and bustle of the rest of the day.

So anyway, as usual bought oily Vegetarian Beehoon with extra Zai Er (I don't know what you call it in the Queen's language.) and Kopi Peng Gao, Sui Dai (Ice coffee, strong, less sweeteners. Excuse the literal translation and bad Hanyu Pinyin.). Shiok-a-ding-dong please. -burps loudly-

Cigarette prices have risen once AGAIN. -mutters- How many times do they have to increase it. I have already downgraded from Dunhill to Pall Mall and now to Viceroy. Am I supposed to start smoking grass?! Smokers, another sign to quit smoking.

An alternative would be to buy cartons and cartons from the shop opposite TP (Viceroy going at $8, unless they increased the price as well) and save $1 from every pack. But hor, I'm usually very lazy to walk to far alone leh. So I usually only go there to buy when I'm stuck in school and I'm totally out of cigarettes or when Marilyn or Fan or whoever else is going to buy as well.

Anyway again, I've finally gotten down to organising the Tom Yam Steamboat that I've promised Queky and Sel since we were 16, the girls from TP since we were 17 and whoever else. Wah lau, all old already. Better have the steamboat before everyone graduates from TP and goes overseas, start working or go MIA.

Yes I am going to cook, don't worry, I have yet to get food poisoning. Haha. Okay, sidetracked there again. So it will be held at my Aunt's, (my house is too small to fit so many people) which is at Jalan Meragi on 12th February, Sunday. Details to be confirmed with all invitees.

To people who are afraid of my mum, for example, coughQuekycough, I don't think she's going to be there.

And since its still CNY (I think), we can gamble! Muahahahaha. I cannot wait man.

Anyway again again, I am planning to head to Nagoya, Japan in late April, early May. Spoke to my mum about it already. I'm looking for a kaki to accompany me, if not I'll just head there alone. Accommodation and most meals provided at my Godma's. She lives in Nagoya and we can take the bullet train to Tokyo for shopping (about 3 hours I think).

She'll be back in Singapore with my Godpa and God Bro and Sis (I cannot wait to show off my half Japanese and half Singaporean cute god siblings) somewhere during my birthday so I might just head back with them. Now, what should I ask my Godma to get for my birthday from Japan. Hmmm.

Problem now is I have to raise around 2K (1K for a return SQ ticket(My mum insists on SQ because its a "long" flight and my Godma only flies SQ), other 1K for shopping) in what? 3 months?! Any sponsors? I'll see what I can do to convince my mum or Godma to pay for my air ticket. Teeheehee.

I'm half contemplating on going there and never returning. I just might do that. I'm not kidding here. I'm so sick of everything in Singapore. Maybe I'll find a cute gf in Japan. Want to how funky right?

Okay, I'm a lil or maybe more than a lil insane but I'm quite serious about not returning. I just want to leave everything behind.

---
*update: 0729 hours

I forgot to mention this. My mum came home around 0100 earlier while I was on the phone with Tofu. She came into my room looking for her alarm clock. It was right on my dressing table and she just couldn't see it.

Why? Because she was drunk. LOL. I had to get up from my bed to pass her the alarm clock which she couldn't see. HAHAHA.

I didn't even realise she was drunk until my sister went giggling "Mummy, you ma-bo". I heard someone puking while I was having breakfast by the way. -AHEM-

I love my silly mummy la. Forever so cute.

---
*update: 1203 hours

Still bloody wide awake. ARGH. Going to try to nap before I head to school to submit my stuff and what nots if not I will die tonight. ARGH. Fucking hate this when it happens.

Anyway, mummy didn't go to work. HANG OVER. HAHAHAHAHAHA. -rolls around laughing- So much for nagging at me when I come home drunk! KARMA at it's best.

Okay, I shan't be mean and laugh at my own mother. Oh oh, she threatened to go to MoS with me on Monday and demands that she wants to club with me and my cousins soon. Why must my mother be so happening please. Kns. You should have seen my face when she told me and my cousin. My cousin couldn't stop giggling at my expression. Smack them.

`Spinning: Tanya Stephens - Its A Pity

"Self destruction at it's best"

No comments: