Monday, February 06, 2006

Bizarre Love Quadilateral

Have you ever just felt like switching off your handphone because you fear the text messages or phone calls you know that are coming in? I've switched off my phone once for almost 24 hours. It was pretty much mayhem after that.

I felt like that just awhile ago but I didn't switch it off of course. I don't want to pay for the consequences. I've done enough paying back for reckless things I've done.

After following my head for so many years, I'm finally going to follow my heart. I'm silently praying it takes me to where I want to be. I'm tired of being a perceived cynical cold hard bitch when deep down, I'm probably the most fragile of all. Can't anyone see that its just a facade to protect myself?

All I know now is, I'll wait. I've waited for so long now, what more is a lil while more especially when you asked me to. Its rainy nights like these where I miss the tight hugs the most.

---

The weekend though tiring, it was pure bliss.

Friday:
  • School; e-Business oral assessment. Managed to answer 3 questions out of 4 considering I didn't study because I don't have my 3/4 of my tutorial notes.
    • went to see Jackie Ong to submit my CPM portfolio where I got a long lecture about smoking and tosillitis. I wanted to die please.
  • Chingay; I swear I hate Chingay. Made my bus detour. Made us walk long distances just to get across the roads.
  • Dinner; Cine Food Court.
  • Dessert; Mango pudding with Coconut Ice Cream at International Building I think.
  • Movie; Fearless.
  • This cannot be in point form. Came home all tired with only 3 hours of sleep in the afternoon (refer to previous entry). Changed into my PJs and then my phone rang. Accompanied Ricky Lee to Simpang Bedok for supper where on the journey, I swear I almost died in a car crash. Remember Ricky Lee, you owe me TWO (02) now. I want to move far far away from you. Haha.

Saturday:
  • Decided to not go to work. AGAIN. No regrets not going though. Fuck the $70 bucks.
  • Suzanne's for a hair cut (Not me).
  • Dinner; Far East Chicken Rice.
  • Shopping; Topshop's vintage gold hoops. ((:
  • ONE; with the Yong Tau Foo Gang and my 2 other girls (Chy & Ryl) who happened to be there as well.
    • Lil Ryl, I want photos!
    • Tau Kee and Tau Pok, you guys have to stop getting either drunk or almost drunk. I was taking care of 3 very high people that night. Goodness.
  • Supper; Lau Pa Sat.
  • After supper; walked back to ONE and slacked around outside.
    • procrastinated for 45 minutes and finally headed back to my crib, slept around 0800 Sunday morning.
Sunday:
  • Early afternoon; some monkey woke me up from my beauty sleep. The monkey got an Ang Bao from my mum and I was very shocked cause my mum doesn't give Ang Baos anymore since she's not married. Monkey, you lucky.
  • Temple; accompanied my mum to a Thai temple at Simpang Bedok.
  • Lottery; bought my million dollar ticket -crosses fingers and toes- The monkey bought 4D but I checked just now, never strike. -mutters-
  • Lunch; where my mum revealed where she got drunk (read previous entry). MoS. Yes, freaking Ministry of Sound. Fucking go clubbing bo jio own daughter then come home drunk all.
    • She continued to take out her cigarettes and offered me one. I almost died of a heart attack. Of course I didn't take even though I was tempted to. Heh.
  • Zouk Flea Market; expected more things to buy but I reckon it was cause we were there late.
    • Got myself a pair of vintage white and gold studs, ordered a Lego ring and Lego pin.
    • Tau Kee bought a pretty rainbow belt (which I wanted if they had it in a thicker width).
    • Tau Pok bought a necklace, pendant and bracelet.
    • Tofu got a pair of brand new Converse for 12 bucks and a vintage Mickey Mouse Tee for 8 bucks.
      • Tofu, you're going to Bangkok with me, I need your bargaining skills.
    • (Note to self: Stop buying earrings, anything gold and basically stop shopping)
  • Tiong Bahru Market; Tau Kee and Tau Pok were pigging out. Then they all freaked out when a injured dragonfly fell into Tau Kee's plate. Andrea saved the day. ROFL.
  • 21; played ban luck at Tau Kee's neighbourhood playground after convincing Tau Kee that gambling is better than studying (bad influence. Haha).
    • I swear I cannot gamble. Everytime I gamble with money, I fucking lose. Been like that for years. Total damage this CNY, $30 (Eh, I play 50 cents each time okay).
---

Invitation to the following for Tom Yam steamboat at Block 709 Bedok Reservoir Road on 12th February 2006, Sunday (Lunar 15th) in the evening:
  • Yong Tau Foo Gang
    • Tau Kee and if you want your -ahem-
    • Tau Pok and if you want your -ahem-
    • Joanne (I don't know your surname and I haven't given you a Yong Tau Foo name)
    • Bel (Someone please tell pretty Bel)
    • Zen Imperial Law Tau Gay (HAHA!)
    • Tofu Beng Beng (LOL!)
    • Fishcake Queky Poo Poo (You better fucking come or I will fucking kill you. You hear me?!)
  • School Darlings
    • Lil Princess Ryl Chan Mali Chan and Ah Heng
    • Miss Blur Chynna Woon and Mr Jeremy who looks like my ex bf from hell. (HAHA)
    • My Glam Queen, Marilyn Quek
    • Jo and Taz
    • Kerrie Ho
    • Shaun Chong
    • Brian
    • Joseph
  • Others
    • Sotong Princess Sel (Whom already R.S.V.P-ed and won't be coming. ): )
    • The above invited, please let me know if I missed out on anyone.
    • Amanda Lim (Though you might not see this you lil brat sister who's such a workaholic and part time slacker at Kembagan, you can invite Clare and whoever also)
    • Laura Tham (I know you're surprised to see this but my mummy specially requested your presence so get your arse to my place and make my sister take leave from work on that day to accompany you. I want you there ar!)
  • Note to all: My house can't fit so many people but I'm expecting every single one of you. We'll just stand and steamboat our lives away. Then then then, I want to gamble okay! (Cover my bloody losses, I don't believe my luck is really THAT BAD and I strictly only gamble during CNY)
  • Please R.S.V.P by Wednesday.
`Spinning: Fabulous feat. Lil Mo - Can't Let You Go

"I'm want my simple life with you"

No comments: