Monday, February 06, 2006

I'm Counting From 17 To 0

Missed school today. Overslept. Heh. Which meant I missed the class photo taking session. Screw it, I haven't been much of a classmate to anyone this semester anyway.

Which also meant that I missed the CPM "compulsory" lecture which I heard was a crap shit waste of time anyway. Fuck the attendance.

Which also also meant that I missed e-Business revision lecture, which I was really planning to go for because I swear I have zilch knowledge on e-Business. How to take my exams like that?! -smacks self-

Then the last NE Forum for the semester has been cancelled. Fantastic. Thought I could plead my case saying I only lack 1 more NE Forum to graduate. Now? I can just go fuck spider and die. I am going to retain one more semester just because of NE Forum. -claps hand and pops a bottle of Moet-

My CPM group mates are complaining about getting B+ or only getting 2 As this semester. -stabs self- I don't even know my results because I've been on MC. Honestly, I don't even want to know please. Give me a D and I'm happy.

Just when I thought all projects were finally over, I was reminded that my CPM group has yet to edit the CPM report for UWS. -prepares rope and stool- Fuck shit chicken neh neh please. It's supposed to be over already and we still got to fucking edit it. When is it ever going to be over.

Note to Self:
Tomorrow, I shall go see Ms. Choi and Mr. Fung to figure something out for my NE Forums and appeal for my late MC submission.

I must remember to complete TDP Online Reflections, e-Business Peer Appraisal, APEL Reflections (If not also cannot graduate) before Friday, tomorrow and 17th February respectively.

CPM group meeting on Wednesday at Noon. The projects nonsense better end by Wednesday. Hello Mambo on Wednesday. I will Mambo till I drop dead and die. Hahaha.

17 more days till I get out of this hell hole. I'm going to make sure I graduate.

`Spinning: DJ Tiesto - Beautiful Things

"I'm missing you"

No comments: