Sunday, January 15, 2006

Strolling Along The Dark Alleys

Dateline for HT Seminars portfolio has been extended till next Tuesday! I'm so relieved that Mr. Lim realised our need for the extension. At least instead of 3 submissions this week, there will be only 2. Too bad the extension came one day too late if not I'd be able to work on Tuesday. There goes my moolah. |:

The Yong Tau Foo gang went down to HRC and then ONE while I was happily making mistakes at work. I swear I'm getting extremely careless by the day. Its okay, I'm clubbing next Saturday. Feel like Zouk. Haven't been there for almost a month already. |:

Finally had the time to go out proper for the 2nd time this year on Friday. I swear I have have no life but school and work now.

Met Tofu after school and headed straight for Mustafa. Haha. Went there to search for my watch and I found it! I'm loving it! -double beam- Wait, I shall say it Marilyn style, "So love". LOL. Bought Tofu her birthday present as well. Saved me from wrecking my pea brain on what to buy her. Hur. I hope you like your first birthday present! ((:

Once we were done, we went down to Chinatown to squeeze and "quay sio" with the people there. It was hell crowded given that Friday was the first time it wasn't raining in 2006.

Though we were right smack in Chinatown with all the excitement and buzz of CNY oozing out of every nook and cranny of the streets, I just didn't feel as if CNY is approaching. I reckon cause I was tired (2 hours of sleep the night before) and there's just so many things going on in my head now. Add on the fact that crowds get me cranky and annoyed, I guess the mood just wasn't there. Nevertheless, I had fun. Its been years since I went down to Chinatown during the CNY period.

Parked ourselves at some bench because I was tired and we were waiting for Tofu's parents for "dinner". Tofu, now I see where you get that nonsensical humour from. Apparently it runs in your blood. So cute la Tofu's parents. Haha.

We were supposed to meet Tau Kee, Uncle Toby and Tau Gay at Holland Village for Wala wala but the stupid Tau Kee flew our kite. -mutters- We're so going down to Walas soon because I haven't been there in the longest time!

So with entirely no plans, we decided to head to town and then figure something out. Both of us being greedy and craving for ice cream, we had ice cream at Orange Julius. Epitome of bliss I tell you. Haha.

Tau Gay then asked us to head to Paulaners but we were both (or rather Tofu) were lazy to travel down to Suntec. After much procrastination, we decided on Rouge. Haha.

Had some trouble getting Tofu in because she's under 21 (as if I'm 21 but I work there so there you go) but it boiled down to the puppy look. Lol. The head of security joked with me earlier that as a punishment, I have to go on a dinner date with him. Haha.

The place was pretty packed and the music wasn't too bad I think. -looks at Tofu- John Molina wasn't as good though, don't know why.

Kak Na bought me a jug of Whiskey Dry, of which I finished 4/5 of it because Tofu didn't want to drink. I swear the alcohol at Rouge is damn potent, a customer even said that to me today. Sheesh. Then I bought a bottle of Heineken (I love staff benefits) and Mark insisted I have a drink on him before I left. So I asked for 2 Tequila shots so Tofu couldn't reject. Hehe.

65M-ed home and I overslept like major. I was damn tired please. In the end, had to cab back because I was near Queky's and that's pretty far. Waste my money. Pui!

We have to do this more often Tofu, I had so much fun despite being tired. Thanks dear. Love.

Okay, its 0715 on a cloudy Sunday morning, time for me to sleep and then wake up to write my recommendations for CPM. 2 more weeks of the damn projects. Good morning beautiful Singapore.

`Spinning: Ciara - 1, 2 Step

"Girl you should make me your selection"

No comments: