Friday, January 13, 2006

The Path of Deviation

Today at work, I realised how much weight I have lost. It is significantly a lot because my bra's a lil too loose for me now and it was previously just nice (The girls would understand what I mean). Don't ask me how I do it cause I'm tired of answering that question. It just boils down to stress and status quo.

Work was a lil boring but God bless John Molina, I swear he's damn entertaining. He was rambling on about being "international" and to prove his point he sang a Chinese song by Andy Lau and a Malay song by Siti Nurhaliza (Excuse me if I spell her name incorrectly), changing the lyrics on purpose while singing.

Everyone (Both guests and staff) then urged him to sing an Indian song to solidify what he said about being "international" Guess what he sang? The bugger sang the nursery rhyme, "10 Little Indians!" -rolls eyes and dies laughing- Enough about John Molina.

Sometimes in life, we deviate from our normal routine and practices. For me, I've always been the straight forward and will only embark on something knowing that I can achieve it. Of late, this hasn't been the case.

I do not understand why in the world am I so damn smitten with her. I seriously don't know. I'm already so physically and mentally worn out by school, work and the police case and now, matters of the heart is just adding to my strain.

All I know now is, I'm tired, really tired of it all. Its high time I get out of it. Problem is, I don't know how I am going to go around doing it or even if I can do it. Sigh. If only we humans weren't so complex.

`Spinning: Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Hate Myself For Loving You

"Weep not for the memories"

No comments: