Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Romance Died, Next Please

I'm so tired. I have yet to sleep since yesterday. I so want to head straight to bed to sleep then wake up at 0700 tomorrow for TmDevPol tutorial but I can't. There's still CPM project recommendations and the long overdue HT Seminars's reflection paper to write. I am really exhausted.

Ended the HT Seminars's semester paper with 1,400 words. 100 words short of my target but that was the best I could do. Oh well, its quality not quantity anyway. -attempts some form of self consolation-

Anyway, here's a MEME that I got tagged by Charmayne that is long overdue:

5 Weird Facts

1. I have a phobia of octopus, squids and jelly fishes. Their tentacles freak me out. Don't ask. Laugh all you want but I'm dead serious here. On the contrary, I love Spiders.

2. I always end up falling for people who irritate and tease me.

3. I am extremely anal about my lecture notes and text books. Basically anything school related. (I hate people doodling or writing nonsense on them.)

4. I hate seeing or feeling people shaking their legs. I can feel it even when they are sitting behind me.

5. I am not a romantic. I dislikes flowers, hand written poems and songs. I find them extremely cheesy, amusing and not to mention gross.

Let's play tag:

1. Cheryl Leong
2. Cheryl Chan
3. Zen
4. Queky
5. Denise

---

Leong and I had this conversation about our lives not too long ago. After sometime we came to a conclusion that she has a dramatic love life and I have a dramatic life in general. So dramatic that we're planning to get a script writer and write it into a drama serial for Mediacorp. Kidding.

My love life has never been "dramatic" in any sort or other because I've always believed in monogamy even when I'm single. I know you must be wondering how does one stay monogamous when one is single right? Simple. Even when I am single, I only like 1 person at a time. Suddenly overnight, everything changed. My love life is getting a tad bit too "exciting" for me to handle.

Usually when people are single, they tend to have a few love interests here and there to "keep their options open". It is perfectly normal and politically correct to do so. So like any other "bachelorette", I decided to "keep my options open" and I plead guilty to having a few crushes but ultimately there is only 1 person that I like.

But what happens when instead of liking 1 person, I end up liking 2?

Actually one's more of a crush than really liking. Just that the former is just so ambigious and I'm getting impatient. Argh.

Problem now is, I'm confused. Should I follow my head or my heart? Or should I just wait and see what happens? But what if I'm sick of waiting for things to happen (I am impatient)? Or maybe I do actually know who I want but am afraid of the consequences?

Love is nonsense. Serious nonsense.

`Spinning: Jesse Mccartney - She's No You

"I'm almost done with you. Next please."

No comments: