Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Do Some Head Banging

Currently I have 97 words out of 2000 words. Its 0429 hours which means an estimate of 12 hours to dateline. SLAP ME.

I finally found the semester paper form. Which took me a whole half hour today (not including the past 2 days) when actually it was between one of the damn new paper articles for tutorial. -slaps self-

I spent the time I was supposed to be at work sleeping. Yes sleeping okay. At least after the nap I'm feeling so damn much better. Nose is still leaking, body's still aching, throat's still sore but at least I'm not tearing anymore.

I'm so stressed. On my playlist now is Paul Van Dyk, Tiesto, Timo Mass, Armin Van Buuren, Deep Dish and the likes of them. Yes I listen to progressive house, tribal house and progressive trance but that doesn't make me "Ah Lian". It's just a preference that I've taken to. After clubbing so much to Hip Hop and R&B for a few years already, I'm quite sick of it sometimes.

Which reminds me, Paul Van Dyk is coming down to town! I've been waiting~! 2nd day of CNY at where else but Zouk. Woohoo. I already missed Deep Dish so no way am I going to miss PVD. Kill me first.

God bless me that I'll be able to churn out 2000 words by 1700 later. I sense lots of coffee, cigarettes and no sleep. Hmmmm.

---

*update: 0626 hours.

You don't usually see people online at this time (I know because I'm always online around this time) but everytime it's the day before submissions there are bound to be kukus like me doing last minute work and cheong-ing for our dear lives. Here's a conversation that just happened between Ryna and I.

/ `if i had one wish *drea says:
My inspiration coming. Haha.
// `if i had one wish *drea says:
At least tts what it told me.
// `if i had one wish *drea says:
Kns.

whats gonna happen now? Only you have the answer... says:
your inspiration can talk to you babe?

// `if i had one wish *drea says:
Ya.
// `if i had one wish *drea says:
You don't know ar.

whats gonna happen now? Only you have the answer... says:
dont make me feel like im talking to XXXXXX please

This is what Hospitality & Tourism Seminars's Semester Paper does to people. Juniors, beware of this module. Okay I am mad. There's actually a lot more mad conversations between Marilyn and I but if I post it up, it will never end.

Oh, I have 402 words now. What am I doing at Blogger?! -slaps self-

---

*update: 0920 hours.

// `i wanna know *drea says:
Sorry take so long to reply.
// `i wanna know *drea says:
My inspiration was talking to me.

whats gonna happen now? Only you have the answer... says:
its okay i was trying to locate mine.. i think it went into isolation

// `i wanna know *drea says:
Hahaha.
// `i wanna know *drea says:
No you made it angry.
// `i wanna know *drea says:
It doesn't want to talk to you now.

whats gonna happen now? Only you have the answer... says:
yeah thats why im looking for it with a peace making orange juice

10 minutes later...

// `i wanna know *drea says:
My inspiration come and talk to me already.
// `i wanna know *drea says:
All it needs is a cigg to boost it. Then can fly like rocket liao.

whats gonna happen now? Only you have the answer... says:
fly like rocket.... u sure? or row boat on bedok reservoir ahhahaa
whats gonna happen now? Only you have the answer... says:
your inspiration is a nut

// `i wanna know *drea says:
No. Its not a nut. Its a blanket.

5 minutes later...

// `i wanna know *drea says:
OKay. Know what. I think inspiration needs a shower. I will go shower first. Brb.

20 minutes later...

// `i wanna know *drea says:
Backk. Haha.

whats gonna happen now? Only you have the answer... says:
word count?

// `i wanna know *drea says:
Same as before I went to shower la. You think I bring my desktop in then shower and type at the same time is it? -fainted-

whats gonna happen now? Only you have the answer... says:
should come up with a waterproof comp ahhhh

// `i wanna know *drea says:
-faints-

We are mad, lack of sleep, totally stressed out ex-KCians, present TP Tourism Management students. Word count: 680 words.

`Spinning: Deep Dish - Sacramento

"I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind."

No comments: