Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Love Fool

Euurrghhh. I look like crap now. Why? My body has officially given way to all the stress and lack of rest. I am down with this super bad flu that has left my nose leaking and my eyes tearing non-stop. My body is aching like mad and my throat is sore. -screams- Don't even try to imagine how I look.

I just gave work a cancel. If I still go to work tonight, I don't think any of you would find me alive the next day. Plus there's the damn 2000 word essay to write, I am sure I will not survive to see daybreak if I head to work.

Its damn nonsense. Seriously nonsense. Yesterday I was still feeling fine and dandy except that I was down with a slight flu and overnight, I've become some totally helpless rag doll. -sulks-

After not clubbing for close to 3 weeks, I could not resist the temptation last night. Hah! I just thought I deserved a break for being such an angel the past two weeks working my ass off and slogging like a cow for school.

Met the usual clubbing kakis and headed down to Momo. So Momo is the first club in 2006 for me. Hrmmm. Anyway, it was pretty okay I reckon. Marilyn my Queen was there as well. It wasn't fantastic but I had good company and that's all I ask for. -smiles-

Most lectures and tutorials have been converted into consultation which means I've hardly lessons to attend but in replacement its project meetings non-stop. -mutters- Wednesday, CPM project meeting, Thursday, TmDevPol project meeting, Friday, e-Bus project meeting. Argh. Just 2 and a half more weeks!

Clubbing this Saturday! I don't care.

`Spinning: Mariah Carey - Don't Forget About Us

"Shoulda, woulda, coulda are the last words of a fool"

No comments: