Monday, January 09, 2006

Bad Weather = Crabby Andrea

I have no life. Zero, ling dan, na-da, zilch, kosong, nothing. NO LIFE. I haven't clubbed since 26th December 2005. Since last year! Its been what? 3 weeks this coming Wednesday. Oh my fucking God la. I am so deprived.

Its not that I don't want to club. Its that I have NO time, NO strength and NO money. Fantastic. I hate single life when I am broke. Seriously hate it. This cannot do, that cannot do, everything cannot do.

I hate school. Its so fucking stressful that I'm going to lose it anytime. Like NOW. I have yet to start on the 2000 word paper because I'm at a total loss without my semester paper form. Okay, I'm giving excuses.

And I only have today to complete it because I am working tomorrow and there's CPM project meeting on Wednesday. So I am so fucking screwed. Someone just slap me now, SLAP ME.

Fuck la. Its the damn fucking weather. Its so damn dark, gloomy and cold. Hate such weather when I'm all single and unwanted. Next person who tells me that I am wanted will get shot by me. Whether I'm unwanted or not, I obviously know best right. Knnbccb.

When you need someone to cuddle under the blankets in such weather. When you need someone to tell you everything's going to be over soon. When you need someone to send you to work and give you a kiss on the forehead. When you need someone to tell you that you're beautiful. There is no such person.

Yes I'm crabby and cranky. So sue me. I already have someone sue-ing me. Go ahead, won't make a difference to my all so EXCITING life.

My manager just texted asking if I can work tonight. I refuse to work. I need some time out and I need to have fun or whatever it is called these days.

I refuse to stay home today even though I have to complete my paper. I just can't stay home. I'll break down. I need some good old loving from my friends since I have no gf to love me.

`Spinning: Avril Lavigne - Fall To Pieces

"So sick of it all"

No comments: