Sunday, January 08, 2006

High & Dry

Yes I just got home. Told you I'll never be home earlier than 0600. -mumbles-

Work was fine I guess. First day stationed at the island and I made quite a number of mistakes. Thank God there weren't any discrepancies at the end of closing.

I'm feeling somewhat blah. Firstly there's something wrong with my stomach. I've hardly eaten anything today and I don't feel hungry for the first time after work. Feels kinda gas-ey as well. I think my gastric is working up again.

Secondly, I think the weather is just making me depressed.

Thirdly, I officially lost my Semester Paper form which I think we have to attach it to our final Semester paper. Someone kill me now because I hand wrote it so there's so soft copy to save myself. Best part, I forgot what I wrote and my paper's title. -slaps forehead-

This also means I spent the whole of last night searching high and low for the damn sheet of paper. So, I have yet to start the 2000 word essay. Someone shoot me now.

---

Radiohead's High & Dry is permanently stuck in my head because of John Molina & The Krugers. Love it when they sing this song. I don't know why, but the lyrics have a certain sort of meaningful (to me at least) depth to it. -wistful look-

I'm off to bed. Its going to be a whole day of facing the computer doing TmDevPol's project and the damn semester paper. Good morning Earth.

You made my day with 10 minutes. ((:

`Spinning: Oasis - Champagne Supernova

"She got me doing things I'll never do"

No comments: