Saturday, January 07, 2006

Marathons

I awoke from a marathon sleeping session at 2330 that started at 0600 yesterday. Throughout, I was oblivious to all phone calls and text messages. So if you called me to ask me anything and I actually answered your call, I don't even remember what the hell I said.

I am so damn fucking tired. Its been a long time since I've been able to just knock out dead to the world like that. Mummy knew I was tired so she didn't even wake me up for school or meals.

Which also means that I missed the 2nd last NE forum for the semester and I'm screwed badly because I have yet to meet the requirement of 2 NE forums to graduate. Whatever la, NE forums are the least of my problems now.

Its been school, work, school, work non-stop. I'm really exhausted. Its really unfair that unlike my peers I have to work to support myself. I really could do without working because its really draining me out.

24 hours isn't enough. It seriously isn't enough. I'm already down with a bad sore throat and flu from all the stress and lack of sleep. I don't know how long more before my body succumbs to all that. Plus more people have commented that I lost weight. I don't even dare to check the scales because the last time I checked 2 weeks ago, it was 44 kgs.

So much so that clubbing is totally out of my agenda till CNY because I'm just too exhausted mentally, physically and financially. It doesn't even appeal to me anymore since I've been clubbing excessively the past 2 months.

Fuck la, I'm feeling old and tired can. The next person who reminds me that I'm 20 this year will be shot by me. I still have to do my applications for the local universities, write my resume for jobs, yada yada yada. Where am I going to find the damn fucking time?!

Work at 1800 till 0400 later. If I can be home by 0600 in the morning I will be so thankful. Now I'm off to write the damn 2000 word essay which I have not started. Its just 3 more weeks to all submissions and CNY, hang in there everyone.

`Spinning: Jay Chou - Jie Kou

"Sprinting the last lap of the marathon"

No comments: