Friday, January 06, 2006

I Should Be So Lucky In Love

Decided to blog since I'm bored while waiting for my hair to dry. Got home around 0430 hours, showered and ate some food (I was starving okay).

Met Leong and Clair at Cantonment. Gave my statement and refused to go for a lie detector test. I'm not going into details because I'm kind of sick and tired of repeating the story for a million times already.

Headed to town, had Chicken Cutlet at Far East then went on to shop with Leong and Clair (I didn't buy anything). Then I went to work. Stationed at main entrance. Bloody fucking boring and I was falling asleep cause I am so damn tired please but I killed time by talking to the bouncers. Haha.

Came home and found out that neighbour (fellow PLU as well) works at Acid Bar. Apparently she saw me in the locker room but she was rushing to start work so she didn't say hi. The world is too small. First she lives 2 floors below me, now we work under the same company. -slaps forehead-

Anyway, Zen posted some of the photos that we took on NYE when we were all drunk. Quite hilarious. Go check it out on her blog, I'm too lazy to upload them.

---

I've been having this longest crush on you from the day I knew you. Think its been about 6 months or so already. Too bad you're attached so I know my limits. I just think you're so damn hot la. Lol.

And the other you. I don't even know what to say. I really do like you but "nice and slow goes baby". Lol. Whatever la, if it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, then so be it. I'm glad I'm jaded enough to not fall in so deep.

`Spinning: Rupee - If I Can't

"Love will find its way"

No comments: