Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Overloaded

School was terrible today. Everything just went wrong. I don't even want to go into details. I want to Mambo my troubles away tonight but I won't go because I have a long days ahead.

Tomorrow presentation at 0900 hours then CPM project meeting. Then I'll have to leave project meeting early to head down to Cantonment to see the officer. Then to town to buy my watch and then work from 2100 hours to 0300 hours.

Friday, heading down to Sentosa for CPM project then head back to school for NE forum from 1500 - 1700 hours then project meeting till God knows what time. Saturday, early morning project meeting then work at 1800 hours.

Then there's HT Seminars's semester paper to complete by Wednesday (dateline extended), TmDevPol research to be done and God knows what else because there's so much till I cannot remember. See what I mean by school is driving me mad. I don't even have time to go clubbing, I'm too drained out to club.

I want to thank these people who have shown me so much concern. Leong, Ryl, Tau Pok, Queky, Marilyn, Mahathir, Tofu, Cheryl Junior and Janice. I really appreciate it. Just pray for me that everything will go well at Cantonment tomorrow.

`Spinning: Sterophonics - Maybe Tomorrow

"Say a lil prayer"

No comments: