Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Walls Crumble

Just when I've been happy for the first 2 days of 2006. Just when I managed to pick up the broken pieces after October 2005. Just when I moved on and was who I really am. Just when everything was going smoothly for me.

Everything came crumbling down.

God must really hate me. He must really really hate me. I don't know what I have done in my past life to deserve such a life.

Nothing has gone well for me since I was 16. Its almost 4 years and I'm really tired. Am I just whining? Am I just exaggerating? Or am I just seeking attention? Or is it just me?

This time around, no one can help me, not even myself because I'm in trouble with the law.

To all those who truly care. I need you guys more than ever now. This time around, I'm asking for your help. Telling you what's going on. So please don't leave me in the lurch. I'm begging you.

To those who are here to read and then trot off to speculate and gossip. You guys know nothing about me. You guys don't know what shit I've been through all my life. So go on, talk. Karma will find its way to you.

I am not giving up on myself. After the past 3 months, I am stronger than before. I'm even more cynical, cold hearted, jaded and realistic than I've ever been.

I just need a lil moral and mental support. That's all I ask.

"When believing isn't just enough anymore"

No comments: