Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Jaded

Its a bright and sunny beautiful Tuesday morning and yours truly is still wide awake from 4 hours of sleep the day before. I'm so going to get it bad later in the afternoon.

The mummy literally dragged me out of bed yesterday at 1300 hours I was so tired and unwilling to get up because I only slept at 0900 in the morning. Told you my body clock's screwed. -mumbles-

Did quite a fair bit of shopping. The lil sister got herself a tube from Far East and some knitted tank from Esprit and I got a halter from Mango and a tee from Esprit. There was this Stussy Polo that I've been wanting to get for the longest time but I didn't have the heart to let mummy spend more so I guess I'll just let it pass. )):

We had chicken rice at Far East for brunch. So shiok can. Haha. Later we had tea eating kuehs and what nots. Then dinner was at 1830 at Pepper Lunch where I helped the lil sister to finish up 1/4 of her food. I swear I ate hell a lot. There's more behind. -mutters-

I had such a good time with both my mum and sister although lil sis and I were quarrelling the moment we both woke up. Extremely normal and I'll prolly feel weird if we didn't bicker. If only everyone had a little more time to spend like we did today. This happens like once a year. Everyone's just too busy. |:

Met up with Tau Pok and Loraine and was a light bulb for a short 10 minutes because we bumped into Bel and Tits at Heerens and ended parking ourselves at Spinellis.

Everyone got into laughing fits recalling the NYE house party because apparently I was the only sober one and I witnessed all their boo boos of the first few hours of 2006. Tits couldn't even remember what the hell happened. -slaps forehead- This topic went on for almost a good 30 minutes. So remember, I can blackmail all of you! Hah!

Got home, showered and settled down to start reading my research when Clair asked me to join Leong and her at Fong Seng for supper. I willingly agreed because Clair came to pick me up in her all-so-beautiful-convertible Peugeot and plus it would be prolly the last time I'd see Clair before she leaves for US next week. I'll miss you babe. Please take care. -hugs-

Spent a whole good 2 hours eating, telling ghost stories and bitching talking about almost everything. It was just really nice to sit down and chill. Yes Leong, we should do this more often instead of bloody having to squeeze with people in clubs and screaming at one another. Left around 0430 and Clair drove us back to Leong's so here I am.

---

It was a whole day of constantly thinking about things. The car ride from my place to NUS (Fong Seng) with the top down, going at 100km/hr, the sounds of the rush of the wind in your ears, hair slapping your face was just so, I don't know how to put it in words but it just made me feel a lil more relieved about everything.

Mummy posted a very interesting question to me. "Don't you feel like there's no privacy when you blog about every single detail in your life?"

I doubt she reads my blog but she knows of its existence for sure. My point is, what is there to hide. Those who know me well, would know that's who I am. I have no secrets. This is me, who I really am. What you see it what you get and I don't give a hell shit what you think about me.

While waiting for Ryan to end work and to meet Tits for their movie, I had a pretty good serious conversation with Tits. We spoke about how we got to know one another, how amazing that this group is still around after 3 years when we come from so different lives and went on to talk about ourselves.

Darling Tits, thank you for helping me to search for the word that I've been looking for to describe how I feel. It was good talking to you girl. Loves.

I'm jaded and I won't say more.

`Spinning: Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heart

"And I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing
You were still here"

No comments: