Monday, January 02, 2006

When The Fun Is All Over

Cleaned and organised my all so messy notes just now. I need to remember to get the missing notes (which is majority of everything) before exams start in February. Sigh. Its back to school tomorrow. -frowns-

Re-read all the emails exchanged between my group mates and I during the 2 weeks break and that took me almost 20 minutes. Imagine the number of emails exchanged between us. I want to die.

Then I decided to continue with the -ahem- hardworking side of me since the "feeling" was there and started writing down all the datelines. Oh my fucking God. I want to die again. Every week starting from this week, there is at least 1 project due and 1 presentation. This week alone there's e-Business peer sharing, Consultancy Project Management Interim report, Tourism Development issues presentation. Guess what? I haven't done any. Someone slap me.

Then next Monday, Hospitality & Tourism Seminars semester paper is due. -dies again- Fucking have to come up with 2000 words or rather bullshit. If I go on about all the submissions in this post, this post will never end.

Bottom line, there definitely will be no more time for Mambo on Wednesdays till after Chinese New Year. I doubt I would even have time to club because don't forget, I have to work as well. -faints and dies-

---

Plans for Zouk got cancelled last minute because the 2 drunkards were suffering from bad hangovers. -glares at Tau Pok and Tau Kee- The two of you always ruin my last clubbing session before school re-opens. This is the second time! One more time, I'm going to kill you both! -grumbles-

[edit: 0843 hours] Ya I am still awake. Couldn't sleep and I've been doing some thinking. Fucking should have done some work. Anyway sidetracked there again. Tau Kee and Tau Pok, both of you start counting your lucky stars because I just realised that school won't reopen for me again. Time to tahan for last 2 months at one go and then graduation![/edit]

Best part was, plans were only cancelled while I was on my way to meet the Seaweed. Then the Seaweed decided to fly my kite as well! Trust me, I was pretty furious at that point of time. Okay, she didn't in the end la because I was like half way there already.

Met for dinner and coffee then Seaweed got tired so we headed back. Was supposed to meet Tau Kee for supper BUT someone fell asleep. I swear, I want to kill you.

Tomorrow and the whole of January is going to be hell busy. Out with the mummy and lil sister to town tomorrow. Yay! Haven't spent quality time with the both of them for the longest time. Then I have to complete all my nonsensical project stuff. Its time to burn the midnight oil.

Day 1 of 2006 was good. -smiles- I hope it stays that way for awhile at least.

`Spinning: Marcos Hernandez - If You Were Mine

"All it took was one look look
Before I knew it I was hooked hooked
She put my loving to the test test
And now I must confess fess

If I can't If I can't
Have you
Baby I don't wanna be
With no one else
If I can't If I can't
Have you
Baby I would rather be
By myself"

No comments: