Sunday, January 01, 2006

Left Foot Right

The house party was A BLAST. Plenty of booze (I think there's like at least 8 bottles of wine leftover and God knows what else), good music with no need to squeeze with strangers in a club and loads of food!

Firstly a huge thanks to Tits and Bel for organising such a fantastic party. Love you two babes! ((:

Started drinking around 11ish while playing this fucking funny game called "Bunny bunny" which Tau Pok has renamed it "Screaming bunnies". LOL. Baileys Irish Cream and Absolut Blue were on the losers menu. (Note: Tau Pok & Loraine were dead drunk by 1230. "Bunny bunny" killed them because I think they have extremely retarded reflexes and ZERO alcohol tolerance. LOL.)

Right after the countdown, it was Whacko. I last played the game like what? In Primary 6 outside the empty space next to KCP'S chapel and AM's classroom. Freaking hell hilarious as it was different cliques and we hardly knew each others' names.

Actually by that time, we were all fucking damn high. Zen, Leong and I then changed into our bikinis and jumped into the private pool. Hell fucking cold but it was darn funny seeing 3 drunk girls trying to swim and get on the floats.

Then it was dancing time~! All thanks to Clair's iPod and we had some good ole Armin Van Burren as well.

I comatosed for about 30 minutes after that, puked all the alkie out at one go and then I was dead sober when everyone else except Clair and I were dead drunk. It was freaking hilarious. From about 0100 till when I left at 0600, it was a houseful of drunkards.

The drunkards continued to play Twister. It was so fucking hilarious as they were so damn drunk they were falling all over the place and the game master (who was drunk as well) shouted: "LEFT FOOT RIGHT". Like what the fucking hell is left foot right. Clair and I couldn't stop laughing. Classic joke of the year man.

Tau Pok, Leong and Loraine just slept the whole damn night away. LOUSY.

Zouk with the usual suspects later. Last mad partying before school kills me.

Had so much fun! Hopefully, 2006 gets way better than 2005 for me. Happy 2006 everyone! ((:

The only downside was when I came home, I realised that my poor lil sister spent NYE at the hospital because of a raging fever. Sigh. Poor girl. Fucking no one told me because I was uncontactable. I feel so bad. Get well soon kay darling. Jie's here. Love you. Anyway, phone's okay now.

Photos of drunkards will be up once Zen the lucky bitch is back from BKK.

`Spinning: Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl

"I want rainbows after the storm"

No comments: