Monday, February 27, 2006

Mollycoddling

Friday
  • Work ended at 2100 sharp but she was late from picking me up from work despite the fact that she has a car. LOL.
  • Bumped into Bessy and Loraine at the bus stop.
    • All 4 of us attempted to open this bottle of herbal tea she bought for me, for my never ending cough.
      • All ended up with swollen palms and whining to one another.
  • Zouk.
    • Ran around the place like a mad woman the moment I got there distributing the invites. (I really hate giving invites sometimes.)
    • I didn't get the damn gold bling at first.
      • Whined about it for almost an hour and got her pissed.
        • You know how much I love gold. Real or fake, gold can already. Lol.
      • Found one at the fountain tap at Zouk. It was just lying on the floor looking back at me. -double beams-
    • Phuture for drinks.
      • Watched Ping and Diamond down I think 2 (kinda lost count eventually) Flaming Lambos.
      • Watched Leong and Bessy down 1 Flaming Lambo each.
        • What the hell was with everyone and Flaming Lambos that night?!
      • She ordered Midori Mango. Sweet! As in, the drink is really sweet. Love.
    • Jac bought me a Bacardi Breezer Orange. Thanks dear! (:
    • Podium Hogging.
      • I totally miss the podiums at Zouk after Phuture-ing so often.
    • Drama.
      • One of the speakers caught fire and was sparking. Someone had to climb up to extinguish the fire. The people at members were busy taking pictures. LOL.
      • Rick had to send some of them down to Cantonment down because of something. Shall not go into details.
        • No, sorry but I didn't go to Cantonment. Hah.
  • Home.
    • Showered and went in search for food.
      • We skipped dinner because she said she needed to buy a top to change.
        • Which she did not buy in the end. Bleah.
      • And she calls me a Glutton because of that. Hmph.

Saturday
  • She woke me up early as usual. -grunts- 1300 is early considering we slept at like 0600 in the morning.
    • Lazed about the house.
    • Lil Brat cooked us Mac & Cheese for lunch but she doesn't like cheese (Stupid. Lol) so I had her share.
  • Towning.
    • Dinner at Wisma Foodcourt. Ba Chor Mee. I'm addicted.
  • HRC.
    • With Jo, Bessy, Leong, Rick & Cole. Yeah, it's been eons since I clubbed there.
    • Her virgin trip.
    • Played this game called "Idiot" I think. Freaking hilarious. A test of your vocabulary on Countries, Animals and Flowers.
      • She was "Idiot idiot". Awww. -sayang-
      • Leong was close to "Idiot idiot" as well. Told you NUS, Arts & Soci sucks my dear. LOL.
    • She downed 2 glasses of Vodka Sprite and ended up getting a lil high. LOL *coughlousycough*
  • Home.
    • Bugged her to cook me food at 0500 in the morning. Ya, glutton what.
Sunday
  • She woke me up early again. -grumbles-
  • Lazed around the house for a very long time.
  • Dinner at Lau Pa Sat.
    • Stingray, Sambal Kangkong, La la, Satay, Sotong (Obviously I didn't eat this) and You Tiao. -burps- Thank you baby! (:
  • Suntec Starbucks.
  • Home.
    • I read my archives for the past 3 months earlier. I was too bored. Bah.
---

Image hosting by Photobucket

Missy Bliss is back in the house. Need I say more? Okay, don't barf on me now. ((:

"I will never find another lover, sweeter than you, sweeter than you.
And I will never find another lover, more precious than you, more precious than you."

No comments: