Saturday, February 25, 2006

This I Promise You

(((((((:

The previous entry was obviously not by me. This is Andrea by the way. Yes I'm the glutton mentioned. Heh.

Fresh was freaking good. Woohoo. Saw many many people there. Even the ex-bf from hell was there. Asked me to meet him at members for old times sake (it's been 6 years since we broke up). Some monkey replied him for me through text, "I'm with my girlfriend". LOL. As far as I know, I'm still quite single.

Thanks to everyone who was there early to collect their invites from me. Sorry that I was erm, late. Heh. Excuse me cause I was at work and plus the arse was a lil late from picking me up from work.

Did I mention that I love the gold bling they gave away. Didn't get it at first cause we were too late but I found one later. Saved the arse from hearing me whine about the damn bling.

Okay, back to my beautiful weekend.

"Cause everytime we touch,
I get this feeling and everytime we kiss,
I swear I could fly."

No comments: