Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Pure Perfection

I'm back! Okay. Com's still not fixed but I'm using it through Safe Mode (Which means I can't access Ares and download music ):), beats not having any access to it. At least I get to MSN and blog! (Almost dead from the lack of access to the wonderful World Wide Web)

Before I start this long entry (I predict it will be a long one since I haven't blogged in such a long time) here are some long overdue photos from CNY.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Mummy dearest and Ashley.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Granny and Baby Anabelle (Ashley's younger sister, by the way, I named both of them)

Image hosting by Photobucket
Baby Belle and I.

So for the past two weeks I've been like hell busy. Busy with what I have no idea either seriously. Barely clubbed, I swear. 2 Wednesdays at Phuture (I miss Mambo. ): Ryl, Chy and Marilyn, when are we going to Mambo together?!), 1 Friday at Rouge (I seriously love staff benefits; Guest list) and 1 Saturday at Zouk. Okay, maybe not so barely after all.

Zouk last Saturday was fantastic! Firstly because I had invites. (Had invites to We Love House on Friday as well but I freaking forgot about We Love House and scheduled myself to work. Bah. Gave the invites away.) Secondly because I haven't clubbed to good old house music for the longest time. Totally refreshing change from all the R&B and Hip Hop. Thirdly because I have finally learnt to shuffle! Whee. Weird huh? Learning to shuffle with house music and in heels(I have very bad blisters now). Lastly, my dearest cousin (who works in Phuture, which explains my constant supply of invites) bought me Bacardi Breezer Orange. (:

Procrastinating on whether I should head to Zouk or MoS this Friday. Zouk's having Fresh (Annual Hip Hop Bash) and Kosheen will be performing live at MoS for the first time in Singapore! How how how?! Can I like go to both?! -headache-

Work's been okay I guess. This whole week I'm at Acid Bar. Did my first full shift at Acid today and guess what?! After working at Peranakan Place for 3 months and never getting any variance, I had a negative variance of $20 today. Fucking hell. I'm still puzzled about where the fucking money went to because I have to freaking pay for it when I didn't even take it! KNN. Plus, its weird when it's such an "exact" amount, if you get my gist. Argh.

Ex-classmate from KC, Serene Cheong, came to Acid today. Last time I saw her was in Sec 4, which was 4 years ago. I feel so old. Doubt anyone reading my blog knows her unless you were from 1/5 and 2/5 (1999, 2000) or took 55 from Hougang to KC back then with me. We used to take 55 together and it was through her that I knew that Ryan Rodrigues (ex-bf from hell) was interested in me. HAHAHA. That was fucking eons ago. When I was 14 please! 6 years ago.

She's still the same. Physical looks the same, still as smart (NTU, Mass Comm. In Sec 3, she went on to Pure Science while I went to Arts) and still as boy crazy (She and her group of friends were yakking loudly about guys).

It made me wonder (I was too bored at work), have I changed a lot? Physically I know many say that I lost quite a significant amount of weight. I beg to differ because I still weigh the same from 4 years ago and I think I look fatter now. Mentally I know I've changed a lot. The Andrea back then just shoots her mouth off without thinking ALL THE TIME. (Note I said all the time cause I still do it now, just not ALL THE TIME. Had enough of my mouth/blog getting me into trouble.)

Sigh. I miss my blue and white uniform days.

Anyway speaking of school, school now is fuck shit. Apparently, I've created quite an uproar among the lecturers for being the Final Year student who just cannot be bothered. Fantastic Andrea. I've been debarred for 2 modules, HT Seminars (which I got B+ for every assignment, no fucking use now anyway cause it's going to be a P grade.) and Tourism Development Policies. I know, slap me. I have never ever been debarred and I just have to screw my final semester up.

Whether I will graduate with everyone else remains unknown because even though I've been debarred, I get to do supplementary papers, which I have confidence in passing. It boils down to my National Education Forums. I lack 1 NE Forum to graduate and it depends on the Board of Examiners on whether they would allow me to graduate. I'd do ANYTHING to make up for that 1 NE Forum I lack. I need to get out of TP.

e-Business paper's on Wednesday and half my notes are still empty. Duh, I haven't started studying. Shall just pia on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning. Still wondering if I should head to Zouk on Wednesday because TDP's on Thursday but since I've been debarred, I don't need to even go for the paper, will prolly just go to collect the question paper and leave after 30 minutes of feeling like shit because everyone else can do the paper and even if I do it, it won't be graded.

Oh oh. I finally bought a new phone! Like FINALLY. Nokia 6111. -double beam- It's so pretty. Lalala. Downside? I spent my entire pay on it. Which means I'm zero till the next pay day (16 days to go). BAH. At least I've stopped smoking somehow. Okay, I didn't entirely go cold turkey, I just stopped buying them and am able to go without smoking. The craving only comes when I'm tired, stressed or depressed then I steal a stick or two from people. At least the quitting is going somewhere! Give me some credit please, I used to be a 20 sticks a day person.

Jie Leong and I planned early this year that we'd spend Valentine's day together but we ended up spending it separately. Which was obviously a good thing. Plus, we both ended up with 3 dates (had to reject 2). HAHAHA.

Valentine's day was perfection. I just have to show off my Valentine's Day present.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Gold Guess Wallet.

So pretty right?! My favourite colour! Love love! ((:

Anyway, walked passed Salvatore Ferragamo that day and I saw this really pretty Gold Handbag. Omg please. -salivates- Got another 2 pair of earrings at Bugis. A dangly gold one and a pair of bronze studs. I really need to stop getting gold earrings. Oh, collected my Lego Ring as well on Saturday. So pretty. ((:

Sorry I digressed into shopping. Heh. No more shopping for myself for a very long time. I have a whole list of promised presents for someone. -ahem- Plus, I don't have anything in particular I want right now besides a Lexus Sports in Black, DBS Black Card, Tiffany's Mesh Ring and Atlas Ring, a Condo downtown would be nice, my Gucci Wallet and Gucci Belt. -continues day dreaming-

The steamboat gathering at my place was really good. Thanks to everyone who came. I hope each and everyone of you had a good time eating and playing ban luck. I was too busy the whole night entertaining the different cliques till I barely ate and I forgot to take pictures. ):

The steamboat was split into 3 rounds. Table too small for everyone to eat together. I'm glad you guys wiped out most of the food and spared me from eating Tom Yam for the following days.

Gambling started even before the steamboat started. Lil Brat "zhng" the first round and my dear lucky sister won like don't know how much. Kns. I was such an angel that day, I didn't even gamble. Firstly I was broke and I know my own gambling luck too well already. Might as well stay away from it. Why dig my own grave right?

Queky stayed behind after everyone left (excluding Laura) and basically just continued gambling. LOL. We then walked her to the bus stop so she could catch the last bus home. Quekypoo, I don't know why we just can't seem to find a day to meet up. Hello, I seriously miss my buddy. Can you like bloody meet up with me before I slap you. Sorry I couldn't We Love House on Friday cause I was working~! Haha. I want a bestie day out soon!

I've been in a fairly good mood. Minus the part where I am broke. Otherwise, I'm quite a happy girl. (:

I'm sorry about the lie. White lie, black lie, purple lie, pink lie, yellow lie, green lie, whatever the colour of the lie, it's a God damn lie. I really am sorry and you know I didn't mean it. Thank you for all the smiles and love. -bigtighthug- Sweet jelly love!

Thursday and Friday I'll be at Acid Bar till 2100. Someone drop by and entertain me please. Happy Hour till 2100; Housepours going at 1 for 1.

I know the entry's a lil incoherent and all over the place but there's just too much to blog about. Feeling hungry now. Shall go make something to eat.

`Spinning: Nothing. (I can't even open Winamp or Windows Media Player. KNNBCCB)

"I can't believe it,
You're a dream comin' true.
I can't believe how,
I have fallen for you."

No comments: