Wednesday, February 22, 2006

In Limbo

Awoke groggily at 1500 yesterday after only falling asleep at 0800 earlier in the day. Made study plans and headed west Singapore at about 1645. Conclusion, brought my notes out for fun because I ended up doing everything but studying. My notes did not even come out of my bag to see the world.

e-business paper is in approximately 13 hours and truthfully, only half my notes are filled so what's there to study in the first place.

I've never been a diligent student but I've always made sure that I made use of the study week given to us and made a point to at least ensure that my notes are all intact and read through them once.

Obviously, this semester is another story. I just don't care anymore I guess. When you try your best, people say you don't. So might as well just give it up altogether. I know I sound like I am giving everything up again. I guess its just one of those "emo rocks my socks" days.

You know the feeling where you are dying to ask someone a question but hold it back time and time again because you're afraid of the answer? I feel like I'm experiencing repeated cases of Deja Vu.

Am I really afraid because of the last? Have I truly been jaded? Or is my stupid principle of "If she can do this to her, she can do the exact to you" just haunting me like a poltergeist? Tell me now if my gut feeling is playing tricks on me. Am I really being over sensitive or you're just hiding something from me?

Every part of my life is just hanging no where. Financially bad because I blowed my entire pay on the damn phone so I'm struggling right now. I'm waiting for April to come along because that's when there's a little more stability in this area.

Love life's basically status-less. Leong Jie used to say that I had "short spasms of bliss". The short spasms have been rather constant of late. See the word's constant not permanent.

Future is bleak because I don't even know if I can graduate. I have a interview this weekend though. Please cross your heart, fingers, toes and hair for me please.

I shall say a prayer before I sleep later. I'm really feeling helpless

"Tell me again that we'll be lovers and friends"

No comments: